Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
Ph.D. (Management), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (Submitted) 2022
MBA (Technology) Specialization in strategy Department of Management Studies Indian Institute of Technology Delhi 2014
Certificate course in Competition Law National Law University Delhi 2016
Six Sigma Green Belt Certified ( British Standard Institute ) 2013
Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Instrumentation) Rajiv Gandhi Technical University 2008
- Cluster Head Emergent Business Vertical University of Petroleum and Energy Studies 2022 onwards/ Founder and CEO Elteridium ( Blockchain Startup incubated in UPES)
- Program Lead Emergent Business Vertical University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (2021-22)
- Head of Department of Strategy (2018) University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (2021-22)
- Assistant Professor (selection grade) University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (2018-onwards)
- Assistant Professor (Senior Scale) University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (2015-18 onwards)
- Worked in industry for 5 plus years in IT , server administration , Security Audit , companies like Tata Communication , Orange Business Services ( France Telecommunications)
Public-Private Partnership , Blockchain , Zero Knowledge Proof , AI , IOT, Aviation , Regulation
- Damodaran A, (2021). Stakeholder perception on Challenges of Artificial Intelligence implementation in Indian Aviation Industry: A Focus Group Study. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research.
- Damodaran,A.,Dhingra,Tarun,(2020).Factors affecting non-aeronautic revenue in Indian airports: A focus group study of Indian PPP Airports.International Journal of Business Excellence (SCOPUS) (2020)
- Damodaran,A.,Dhingra,Tarun,Dwivedi,Prasoom,(2020).Stakeholder Perception on the challenges in long term PPP Contracts: A focus group study of Indian PPP Airports.(Scopus) (2020)
- Kumar,Rupesh,Damodaran,Akhil.(2020)Addressing the challenges for electric vehicle adoption via sharing economy approach: Indian Perspective. Management of Environment Quality (ABDC=C category)(SCOPUS). (2020)
- Damodaran Akhil,Kumar Rupesh,2020.Motivating Factors to Promote Tourism in India: Using AHP Methods. Int J. of Logistics Systems and Management (Scopus) (2020)
- Damodaran, A., Kumar, R., Bangwal, D., Khanka, S. and Shree, D. (2020) ‘Stakeholders perception on block chain technology in Indian aviation industry: a focus group study', Int. J. Business Innovation and Research, (under publication process) (Scopus)
- Khanna, A., Damodaran, A., & Khanka, S. (2018). Identifying stakeholders to Implement Alternate Taxiing Solution in IGI. SCMS Journal of Indian Management, (1).(SCOPUS)
- Khanna, A., Damodaran, A., & Khanka, S. (2018). Critical Factors for Growth and Viability of Regional Airports in India SCMS Journal of Indian Management, (1).(SCOPUS)
- Akhil Damodaran, Tarun Dhingra : Analysis of Till Regulation: A decision dilemma for PPP Airport. The Management accountant Journal (vol 53 , no:4)
- Akhil Damodaran ,Mahim Sagar : Exploring the possibility of financial inclusion through the Post Office: Part 1 (The management Accountant (journal for CMA) vol:49 no:5)
- Akhil Damodaran , Mahim Sagar : Exploring the possibility of financial inclusion through the Post Office: Part 2 (The management Accountant (journal for CMA) vol:49 no:6)
- Akhil Damodaran: Financial Inclusion :Issues and Challenges (AKGEC Journal of Technology , July-December 2013 Vol. 4, No.2 ISSN 0975-9514)
- An Empirical Investigation of Service Quality Gap at CNG Outlets Using SERVQUAL Measure, AKGEC Journal of Technology, July-December 2013 Vol. 5, No.2 ISSN 0975-9514)
- Public Sector Comparator: a useful decision making tool in infrastructure development, 2015, (akgec journal of technology, july-december 2013 issn 0975-9514)
- SpectrumAuction2015: Is It a Winner's Curse or Users." akhil damodaran, Ajay Tiwari, , (AKGEC Journal of Technology , July-December 2015 ISSN 0975-9514)
- Damodaran,A .Regulatory Dilemma: A changing dynamics of Cochin International Airport(2021 in press) Emerald Emerging Market Case Studies (Scopus)
- Heggde.S, & Damodaran,A .DIGI YATRA CASE Bengaluru Airport in Emerald Emerging Markets(Scopus)
- Khanka, S., & Damodaran, A. OLA VS UBER VS REGULATOR: THE CASE OF INDIAN CAB AGGREGATOR (2017). (Case Centre)
- Damodaran, A., Tripathi, R., & Dhingra, T. VODAFONE-IDEA MERGER: IDEATING FOR CONSOLIDATION (2017).
- Khanka, S., & Damodaran, A. NEGOTIATION FAIL: FLIPKART AND SNAPDEAL DEAD DEAL (2017).
- Khanka, S., & Damodaran, A. ONGC HPCL MERGER: AN ANALYSIS OF INTENT (2017).
- Damodaran, A., Tripathi Rajesh.Jewar Airport: A Jittered Jewel (2018)
- Transforming HR through BI & Information Technology : Business Intelligence and Human Resource Management, Concept, Cases, and Practical Applications 2022 : Publisher Routledge
- Advisor, Blockchain for Productivity Forum
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified ( British Standard Institute ) 2013
- Certificate course in Competition Law National Law University Delhi 2016
Honours and Achievements:
- Co Creator AeroOpt(India’s first aviation optimization solution).
- Co-Creator SmartPchain ( Blockchain-based public-private partnership contracts)
- Raised 10 lakhs as seed fund from Investors for Start-up Elteridium
- Celerity 40 under 40 supply chain achiever 2021.