Dr. Alka Dwivedi
- B. Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Maths), University of Lucknow (1995)
- MBA (HRM & Industrial Relations), University of Lucknow (2000)
- PhD (Business Administration), University of Lucknow. (2010)
Area of Specialization
- Management of Knowledge Worker
- Public Community Participation
No. of Papers published in journals: 14
No. of Papers published in Conferences: 15
No. of Citations: 84
Research & Publication:
- Vishwakarma, S. and Dwivedi, A. (2016). ‘Customers’ Expectations from Frontline Managers in Utility Sector: Case Study of Power Distribution Companies in Central India’ Handbook of Research on Promotional Strategies and Consumer Influence in the Service Sector, Business Science Reference, IGI Global, USA. (ISSN: 2327-5502; eISSN: 2327-5529)
- Vishwakarma, S. and Dwivedi, A. (2013). ‘Perceived Variables Affecting Performance of Frontline Managers in Indian Power Distribution Companies’ African Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 3, 152-162.
- Dwivedi A. (2012). ‘Power Generation Triumph Through Community Participation’, Infraline Plus, July 2012, 1(3), 60-61.
- Dwivedi, P. and Dwivedi, A. (2012). ‘Public Community Participation in Renewable Energy Projects in India’ published in the proceedings of World Renewable Energy Forum , May 13-18, 2012 organised by National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Denver, USA
- Dwivedi, A. (2011). ‘Understanding Effective Leadership – The Spiritual Approach, In S. Singh Sengupta (Eds.), Integrating Spirituality and Organizational Leadership (pp. 215-225), ISOL Publications, New Delhi
- Narang, R. and Dwivedi, A. (2010). ‘Managing the Job satisfaction of knowledge workers: An empirical Investigation’, Asia Pacific Journal of Business and Management, 1(1), 1-14.
- Verma, P. and Dwivedi, A. 2015 “Implementation of E-commerce in Tier II Tier III cities : Issues and Challenges”, International Conference on Management of Infrastructure organized by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies in Dehradun.
- Dwivedi, A. and Khanka, S. 2014 “Convergence in HR Practices: A Case of IT industry”, International Conference on Management of Infrastructure organized by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies in Dehradun.
- Vishwakarma S. and Dwivedi A. 2012 “Perceived Variables Affecting Performance of Frontline Managers: A Power Distribution Company Perspective” African International Business and Management Conference organized by School of Business, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
- Dwivedi, A. 2011 “Understanding Effective Leadership- The spiritual Approach”, International Conference on Integrating Spirituality and Organizational Leadership organized by ISOL Foundation, Delhi.
- Dwivedi, A. 2011 “Managing Human Resource in Knowledge Economy: Issues and Challenges”, International Conference on Value Creation for Competitive Differentiation: Emerging Business Models in the Global Economy, Indore.
- "Socio-Economic Value Creation through Forest Bio-Residue Based Energy Generation in alignment with the UN’s SDGs" as Co-PI, funded by National Mission on Himalayan Studies (Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change)
- “Improving Teaching Effectiveness in E-Learning Environment” as Project Investigator funded by Laureate Education
- “Design Principles of Mini & Micro Hydro Power Projects for Implementing Agencies of Uttarakhand” as Co-PI funded by Indian Council for Social Science Research (ICSSR), India.
- “A Study of Digital Divide Among School Students in Dehradun” as Project Investigator, Seed grant by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- ‘Best Faculty Award’ at SRMCEM 2004
- Dedicated Service Award at UPES in 2011
- Certificate of appreciation at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES)
- Certificate of appreciation for ‘Online/ Hybrid Learning Project’ at UPES
- ‘Best Faculty Award’ at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies