Dr. Deepak Ranjan
Assistant Professor (Selection Grade)
Fellow (PhD), IIM Indore, 2022
MCOM, IGNOU Delhi, 2017
UGC NET JUNE 2012 & December 2012
MBA Marketing, IISWBM Kolkata, 2008
BSc. Mathematics Hons., ST. Xavier’s College, Ranchi, 2004
He has 8 years of diversified industry experience. He has worked with reputed corporates like 92.7 BIG FM, ICICI Securities Limited, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited, etc. His last assignment was with 92.7 BIG FM as Area Manager, Jharkhand. He has cleared NET twice in June & Dec 2012. His work has been presented at several International conferences like ANZMAC 2018, Australia, ANZMAC 2019, New Zealand, NASMIE Great lakes, ISB Hyderabad etc.
- Online Retail, Sales, Subsistence Marketplace, Tourism Marketing
- Ranjan, D. (2021). Role of Social Media Usage, Interpersonal Trust, E-participation in E-government development – Conceptual Model. Presented at Applied Informatics in Economy and Information Technology: e-Society 2021 – Knowledge and Innovation in the Online Era. Organized by Romanian-American University on 26th November 2021
- Ranjan, D., Motiani, M., Jebarajakirthy, C. (2019). Building Trust in Online Retailer – Payment Options or Loyalty Card. Presented by my co-author at ANZMAC 2019 Conference – Winds of Change held from 2nd-4th Dec at Wellington, New Zealand.
- Ranjan, D. (2018). Payment Option in Online Retail: Signaling Theory Perspective. Presented at Doctoral Colloquium at ANZMAC 2018, held from 30th Nov-2nd Dec 2018 at University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia
- Ranjan, D., Srivastava. H. (2018). Consumer Behaviour in Subsistence Marketplaces. Presented at Journal of Academy of Marketing Science India Conference (JAMS India), held from April 26-28, 2018 at ISB Hyderabad
- Srivastava. H., Ranjan, D. (2018). Collaborative Consumption/Sharing Economy and Marginalized Community: An Exploratory Study in Emerging Economy. Presented at Journal of Academy of Marketing Science India Conference (JAMS India), held from April 26-28, 2018 at ISB Hyderabad
- Ranjan, D., Motiani. M., Srivastava. H. (2017). Exploring antecedents of Payment Option in Online Retail. Presented at 11th Great Lakes NASMEI Marketing Conference held from 22nd-23rd Dec 2017 at Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.
- Srivastava. H., Singh. G., Ranjan, D. (2017). Power Matters: Cultural Influence on Consumer's Response to Service Failure. Presented at 11th Great Lakes NASMEI Marketing Conference held from 22nd-23rd Dec 2017 at Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.
- Ranjan, D., Motiani. M. (2017). Antecedents of Credit Card Misuse and Role of Parental Monitoring and Financial Knowledge to reduce it: A Conceptual Model. Presented at IIM Indore-NASMEI Summer Marketing Conference, 2017 held from 27th -29th July, at IIM Indore.
- Ranjan, D. (2017). Risk Mitigation Strategies Used by ecommerce companies in Emerging Economies: A Conceptual Model. Presented at 2017 Annual Conference of Emerging Markets of Conference Board held from 5th-7th Jan, at IIM Lucknow, Noida Campus
- Ranjan, D. (2016). Risk Mitigation Strategies Used by Customers during Online Purchase: A Conceptual Model. Presented at MARCON 2016 held from 22nd -24th Dec, at IIM Calcutta. Kolkata.
- Ranjan, D., Motiani. M. (2016). Risk Mitigation Strategy: Literature Review. Presented at 7th Conference on Excellence in Research and Education (CERE), held from 5th-8th May at IIM Indore, 2016
- Full-Time Member of Association of North America Higher Education International (ANAHEI), Florida, USA