Dr. Meenakshi Sharma
Assistant Professor ( Senior Scale)
Academic Background :
BSc, PGDBM(Marketing), MBA(Marketing & HR), MA-Economics, PhD in Management
13 years of teaching experience in reputed Colleges/Universities and 7 years of corporate experience, Six Sigma Green Belt
14 Publications, 2 in Scopus, 2 in C category journals
Citations : 05
Customer Relationship Management, Consumer Behaviour, Communication and E-Learning
- “Implementing Innovative Online Teaching-learning Practice in Higher Education: Understanding Student Perspective” in IC4E 2020: Proceedings of the 2020 11th International Conference on E-Education, E-Business, E-Management, and E-LearningJanuary 2020, pp 136–140https://doi.org/10.1145/3377571.3377577 indexed in ACM Digital Library, SCOPUS and EI Copendex
- “Opportunities and Challenges in Marketing of Organic Food Products in Uttarakhand” in Journal of Global Economy 2018, Vol. 14 No.4.
- “Factors affecting service quality perception in internet-banking services: An Evidence from Uttarakhand” in International Journal of Services Sciences (Inderscience Publishers) 2018 ,Vol. 6, No. ¾ pp. 251-260. ( ABDC listed, Indexed in Gale, ProQuest)
- “An Empirical Study on Impact of Workplace Violence on Employee Absentism” in Pranjana Journal of Management Awareness in December 2017 issue.
- “A study of GST and its long term benefits in India” in APJMMR, July 2017 issue.
- “Summarizing factors of customer experience and building a structural model using TISM technology” in Global Business Review 17.3 (Scopus Indexed), May-June 2016 issue.
- “The impact of students diversity on group work in Dehradun Universities : An empirical study” in Vedang Vol. 6, No. 1, Jan-Jun 2015.
- “ An empirical study on work life balance issue of women at call centres : A study of Uttarakhand” in Global Management Review Vol. 9, Issue 2, February 2015.
- “Examining the attributes of customer experience and assessing the impact of customer experience on customer satisfaction : An empirical study of Banking Industry” in International Journal of Services Sciences (Inderscience Publishers) 2014 ,Vol. 5, No. 2 pp.154 – 167.( ABDC listed, Indexed in Gale, ProQuest)
- “An empirical study of customer experience and its relationship with customer satisfaction towards the services of banking sector” in Journal of Marketing & Communication , Vol. 9 Issue 3, Jan-April 2014.
- “Identifying and Ranking factors of customer experience and its role in shaping customer satisfaction” in NICE Journal of Business Vol. 8, No. 1 & 2, Jan-Dec 2013.
- “Examining factors of customer experience and their mediating role in retail banking sector”, in Global management Review Vol. 7, Issue 4, August 2013.
- “Work-Family Challenges and their Impact on Career Decisions: A Study of Women Professionals at Selected Call Centres in Dehradun”. Published In Elk Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Retail Management, July 2013.
- “Brand Awareness and Customer Preferences for FMCG Products in Rural Market” : An Empirical Study on the Rural Market of Garhwal Region in VSRD-IJBMR, Vol. 2 (8), 2012, 434-443
Projects or Ph.D.’s guided:
As Co-PI for Funded project on David A. Wilson Award for Excellence in Teaching and Learning, Laureate Education, Inc.