Dr. Meenakshi Sharma
- Ph.D. (Management), Uttarakhand Technical University, India
- MBA (Marketing & HR), Punjab Technical University, Punjab, India
- MA (Economics), Sri Dev Suman University, Uttarakhand, India
- PGDBM (Marketing), SGRRITS, India
- Bachelor of Science, HNB Garhwal University, India
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified, 2017.
- Assistant Professor, School of Business, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun from March 2016 – Till Date
- Assistant Professor, UIM, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun, from July 2013 – Feb 2016.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Management studies, DIT University, Dehradun, from July 2011 – June 2013.
- Assistant Professor, Nimbus Academy of Management, from July 2008 – June 2011.
- Digital Marketing, Customer Experience, E-learning, Gender sensitization
- Published a paper titled “Implementing Innovative Online Teaching-learning Practice in Higher Education: Understanding Student Perspective” in IC4E 2020: Proceedings of the 2020 11th International Conference on E-Education, E-Business, E-Management, and E-Learning January 2020, pp 136–140https://doi.org/10.1145/3377571.3377577 indexed in ACM Digital Library, SCOPUS and EI Copendex
- “Opportunities and Challenges in Marketing of Organic Food Products in Uttarakhand” in Journal of Global Economy 2018, Vol. 14 No.4.
- “Factors affecting service quality perception in internet-banking services: An Evidence from Uttarakhand” inInternational Journal of Services Sciences (Inderscience Publishers) 2018 ,Vol. 6, No. ¾ pp. 251-260.( ABDC listed, Indexed in Gale, ProQuest)
- “An Empirical Study on Impact of Workplace Violence on Employee Absentism” in Pranjana Journal of Management Awareness in December 2017 issue.
- “A study of GST and its long term benefits in India” in APJMMR, July 2017 issue.
- “Summarizing factors of customer experience and building a structural model usingTISM technology” inGlobal Business Review 17.3(Scopus Indexed), May-June 2016 issue.
- “The impact of students diversity on group work in Dehradun Universities : An empirical study” in Vedang Vol. 6, No. 1, Jan-Jun 2015.
- “ An empirical study on work life balance issue of women at call centres : A study of Uttarakhand” in Global Management Review Vol. 9, Issue 2, February 2015.
- “Examining the attributes of customer experience and assessing the impact of customer experience on customer satisfaction : An empirical study of Banking Industry” inInternational Journal of Services Sciences (Inderscience Publishers)2014 ,Vol. 5, No. 2 pp.154 – 167.( ABDC listed, Indexed in Gale, ProQuest)
- “An empirical study of customer experience and its relationship with customer satisfaction towards the services of banking sector” in Journal of Marketing & Communication , Vol. 9 Issue 3, Jan-April 2014.
- “Identifying and Ranking factors of customer experience and its role in shaping customer satisfaction” in NICE Journal of Business Vol. 8, No. 1 & 2, Jan-Dec 2013.
- “Examining factors of customer experience and their mediating role in retail banking sector”, in Global management Review Vol. 7, Issue 4, August 2013.
- “Work-Family Challenges and their Impact on Career Decisions: A Study of Women Professionals at Selected Call Centres in Dehradun”. Published In Elk Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Retail Management, July 2013.
- “Brand Awareness and Customer Preferences for FMCG Products in Rural Market” : An Empirical Study on the Rural Market of Garhwal Region inVSRD-IJBMR, Vol. 2 (8), 2012,434-443
Honours and Achievements:
- Co – PI of the Project titled Improving Teaching Effectiveness in E- Learning Environment.
Source of funding: Received David A. Wilson Award for Excellence and Innovation in Higher Education Teaching & Learning (2017-2018 ) which is an International Competitive Research Grant funded by Laureate for the project titled: Improving Teaching Effectiveness in E- Learning Environment for two year duration 2018-20
Duration: 2 years (2018-20)
Amount funded: INR 17,00,000
- Faculty-Mentor of the Project titled: Work towards providing employment to the underprivileged people(Under UPES-SHODH Grant program)
Source of funding: UPES, Dehradun
Duration: 10 months (2021-2022)
Amount funded: INR 60,000