Dr. Ranjeet Kumar Singh
P.hD. (Statistics)- 2021, Department of Statistics, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, UP
Title: Statistical Monitoring of High-yield Processes using Cumulative Count of Conforming Items
M.Sc. (Statistics)- 2015, Department of Statistics, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, UP
B.Sc. (hons.)-2013, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, UP
Area of Interest
Statistical Process/Quality Control, Statistical Inference, Sampling Theory
- Assistant Professor, School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun (July 2022- onwards)
- Assistant Professor, School of Advance Science, VIT-AP University, Amaravati (Dec 2021- June 2022)
- Assistant Professor, School of Basic and Applied Science, Adamas University, Kolkata (Sept-Nov 2021)
- Adjunct Faculty, School of Basic and Applied Science, Adamas University, Kolkata (Apr-Sept 2021)
- Kumar, N and Singh, RK (2022), Design and Implementation of ARL-unbiased CCCr-chart for Monitoring of High-yield Processes, International Journal of Quality Engineering and Technology, 8(4): 351-365.
- Kumar, N and Singh, RK (2021), A Comparative Study of ANI- and ARL-unbiased Geometric and CCCG Control Charts, Sequential Analysis, 39(3): 399-416.
- Singh, RK and Kumar, N (2019), Sensitivity of Shewhart-type tr-chart to the Departure from Assumed Exponential Distribution, International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences, 15(1): 1-9.
- Indian Bayesian Society