Dr. Syed Mohd Shahzebl
PhD (Economics), Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh - 2021
M.A (Economics), Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh - 2016
B.A Hons. (Economics), Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh - 2014
Area of Specialization:
International Economics, Trade, Energy Economics, Applied Econometrics, Macro Economics
- Assistant Professor : Apr,2022- Present, UPES
- Research Fellow : 2021-2022 (Ministry of Commerce, India)
- Research Associate : 2020-2021 (Ministry of Commerce, India)
- Young Professional : 2019-2020 (Ministry of Commerce, India)
- Masood, T.; Shahzeb, M.S. (2022). Exploring Macroeconomic Implications of Oil Price Fluctuations in India. The Indian Economic Journal. (Accepted)
- Kushwaha, H; Shahzeb, M.S (2022). Sustaining India’s upward moving merchandise exports trajectory: A detailed assessment of highly concentrated/ dependent Export Basket. Empirical Economics Letters. (Accepted)
- Middle East Economic Association (MEEA)
- Doctoral Fellowship, Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)
Honours and Achievements:
- Attended Summer School organized by RIS (Research and Information System for Developing Countries) on International Trade Theory and Practice: Contemporary Issues in 2019.
- Completed V BRICS International School organized by National Committee on BRICS Research, Russia in 2021.
- Participated and presented a paper on 'Response of Saudi Arabia Economy to Oil Price Shock: An Empirical Study' in International Conference in Ural Federal University, Russia.