Vijyapu Prasanna Kumar
Ph.D. (Management), IIT Roorkee
M.CoM Specialization in accounting and taxation Department of Commerce at Pondicherry University 2016
Bachelor of Commerce in APRDC, Nagarjuna sagar, in 2014
- Assistant Professor (Guest Faculty) Pondicherry University at kariakl Campus (2016 to 2017)
- Kumar, V.P and Kar. S, (2021). Measuring efficiency of selected commercial Indian commercial banks: A DEA –based MPI Approach, Indian Journal of Finance, 15(5-7),44-60, (ABDC – C). DOI:10.17010/ijf/2021/v15i5-7/164492.
- Kumar, V.P and Kar, S (2021). Financial reporting quality of private and public banks in India, Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, (ABDC- C) (In press) DOI:10.1504/AAJFA.2021.10039619.
- Kumar, V.P and Kar, S (2022) Measuring the efficiency of Indian public and private banks using the two stage network DEA model, Benchmarking: An International Journal (ABDC- B) (In press)
Honours and Achievements:
- Top 50TH Rank in National Accounting Talent Search in 2016
- Earnings management, Efficiency of service sector firms, Risk management of Insurance sector, and Empirical banking