Name: Dr. Rahul Nijhawan
Designation and Department & School: Assistant Professor, Dept of Virtualization, School of Computer Science.
Total years in experience: 2 years
Papers published in journals: 6
Papers presented in conferences: 22
Academic Background (Degrees, University Name & Year of Passing):
- M.Tech: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (2014)
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (2018)
Honours and Achievements:
- Received Young Scientist Award, in Uttarakhand State Science and Technology Congress UCOST 2017-2018, Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology, Dehradun, INDIA.
- Received Best PhD Thesis Award, in Machine Learning, Image Processing, Network Security and Data Sciences MIND 2019, NIT Kurukshetra, INDIA.
- Received Best Speaker Award Nijhawan, R., and Jain, K., 2018, April. Glacier terminus position monitoring and modelling using remote sensing data. International Conference on Advances in Computing and Data Sciences (ICACDS) 2018, Springer.
- Interests: Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Image Processing and Remote Sensing.
Recent Publications: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=2HwQks8AAAAJ&hl=en
Ph.D.s guided: 6 (Under Progress)
Professional Fellowship: MHRD GATE scholarship