BCA, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi---2005
MCA, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi--2008
M.Tech, Jagannath University, Jaipur, Rajasthan-----2014
Ph.D. (IT), Amity University, Jaipur, Rajasthan------2020
Area of Specialization:
WSN, Mobile Computing, Delay Tolerant Network.
Research & Publications:
- Shaurya Gupta, Piyush Gupta, Study of Issues and Security of Cloud Computing, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Volume V, Issue IV, August 2014, pp.5429-5434.
- Shaurya Gupta, Ramesh C Poonia, Highly Dynamic Networks: Current Trends and Research Challenge, International Journal of Advance Studies in Computer Science and Engineering, Vol. 5, Issue 6, 2016, pp. 1-5.
- Shaurya Gupta, Ramesh C Poonia, Relative Study of Steering Protocol in Delay Tolerant Network, Journal of Statistics and Management Systems, ISSN:0972-0510, November 2017, Vol. 20, Issue 4, pp. 669-679.
- Shaurya Gupta, Ramesh C. Poonia, X. Z Gao, Performance Evaluation of Flooding Based Routing Protocol for Delay Tolerant Networks, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-7, Issue-6S4, April 2019.
- Shaurya Gupta, Ramesh C. Poonia, X. Z Gao, Performance Evaluation of Epidemic Routing Protocol for Delay Tolerant Network Based on Node Movement Model, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE),ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue-6S3, April 2019.
- Shaurya Gupta, VIIth Biyani International Conference on Techno Global issues and challenges, Jaipur, September-2012, Shaurya Gupta, Kamal Deep Bishnoi, Handling inconsistency in designing a Classifier using Rough Set Theory, National Conference on Recent Advancement Intelligent Computing System, Jaipur, Nov- 2012.
- Shaurya Gupta, International Conference on Current Research Trends in Cloud Computing and Big Data, Jaipur, Feburary-2015.
- Shaurya Gupta, Ramesh C Poonia, Comparative Study of Cluster and Tree based Data Aggregation Techniques in Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks, 5th ICRITO IEEE Conference Proceedings, Amity University Noida, 2016, pp. 431-434.