Graduation : B.E.; Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology; 2002
Post Graduation: M.Tech; Jadavpur University; 2007
Ph.d: Ph.D; Jadavpur University; November 2018
Area of Specialization: Wireless Sensor Network
Research & Publications:
- Ghosh, Kaushik, and Sarbani Roy. "I-Min: An intelligent Fermat point based energy efficient geographic packet forwarding technique for wireless sensor and ad hoc networks" , International journal on applications of graph theory in wireless ad hoc networks and sensor networks(GRAPH-HOC), vol(2) no(2),2010, pp 34-44.
- Ghosh, Kaushik, and Pradip K. Das. "A survey of energy efficient geocast routing protocols in wireless Ad-Hoc and sensor networks." J. Latest Trends in Computing2, no. 1 (2011).
- Ghosh, Kaushik, Partha Pratim Bhattacharya, and Pradip K. Das. "EFFECT OF MULTIPATH FADING AND PROPAGATION ENVIRONMENT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF A FERMAT POINT BASED ENERGY EFFICIENT GEOCAST ROUTING PROTOCOL." International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks4, no. 1 (2012): 215.
- Kaurav, Jyoti, and Kaushik Ghosh. "Secure Data Aggregation for Energy Efficient Wireless Sensor Networks." International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN(2013): 2249-8958.
- Ghosh, Kaushik, Sarmistha Neogy, Pradip K. Das, and Mahima Mehta. "On Regulating Lifetime of a 3-sink Wireless Sensor Network Deployed for Precision Agriculture." International Journal of Next-Generation Computing8, no. 3 (2017): 153-170.
- Ghosh, Kaushik, Sarmistha Neogy, Pradip K. Das, and Mahima Mehta. "Intrusion detection at international borders and large military barracks with multi-sink wireless sensor networks: an energy efficient solution." Wireless Personal Communications98, no. 1 (2018): 1083-1101.
- Singhal, Mohini, and Kaushik Ghosh. "A Secure Routing Protocol under Eavesdropping using SPENA Scheme." edu(2014).
- Sharma, Somia, and Mr Kaushik Ghosh. "Providing privacy and security of wireless sensor network using ACTOR nodes." Control Theory and Informatics4, no. 4 (2014).
- Sharma, Somia, and Mr Kaushik Ghosh. "Addressing and Solving the problem of Data Authenticity due to Packet Dropping by Selfish Nodes in WSN."
- Finding an Optimum Transmission Range in a multi-sink Wireless sensor network to make a tradeoff between delay and energy consumption, IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering, vol 10, issue 2, pp 63-67
- Bharti Sharma, Kaushik Ghosh, Effect of node density and neighbor density on the lifetime of multi-sink wireless sensor, IJRIT International Journal of Research in Information Technology, vol 3, issue 4, pp 161-167
- Sheoran, Nikha, and Kaushik Ghosh. "Efficient Packet Forwarding Technique in LEACH Protocol in Multisink Wireless Sensor Networks." (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies6, no. 3 (2015): 2263-2271.
- Mahima Mehta, Kaushik Ghosh, Effect of Looping On the Lifetime Of A Multi-Sink Wireless Sensor Network Deployed For Healthcare Monitoring System, International Journal of Engineering Research in Computer Science and Engineering, vol 3, issue 4, 2016
- Krati Rastogi, Kaushik Ghosh, A Review on Data Aggregation, International Journal of Computer Science And Technology, Vol. 8, Iss ue 2, April - June 2017
- Krati Rastogi, Kaushik Ghosh, Review to Improve Network Lifetime in Wireless Sensor Networks, International Journal of Research in Engineering & Advanced Technology, Volume 5, Issue 2, 2017
- Rastogi, Krati, and Kaushik Ghosh. "The effect of multiple sink on the lifetime of wsn for different grid geometry." International Journal6, no. 2 (2017).
- Ghosh, Kaushik, Sarbani Roy, and Pradip K. Das. "An alternative approach to find the Fermat point of a polygonal geographic region for energy efficient geocast routing protocols: global minima scheme." In 2009 First International Conference on Networks & Communications, pp. 332-337. IEEE, 2009.
- Ghosh, Kaushik, Manoj Rawat, and Pradip K. Das. "A Web Service Model for Providing Weather Information through Sensor Networks Using a Fermat Point Based Data Forwarding Scheme." In AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 1324, no. 1, pp. 95-98. AIP, 2010.
- Ghosh, Kaushik, and Pradip K. Das. "Effect of forwarding strategy on the life time of multi-hop multi-sink sensor networks." In Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Trends in Information, Telecommunication and Computing, pp. 55-64. Springer, New York, NY, 2013.
- Kaurav, Jyoti, and Kaushik Ghosh. "Effect of Transmitting Radius, Coverage Area and Node Density on the Lifetime of a Wireless Sensor Network." In Int. Conf. on Recent Trends in Information Processing & Computing. IPC. Elsevier, 110, vol. 116. 2012.
- Kaurav, Jyoti, and Kaushik Ghosh. "Applications of WSN in Medical Sciences: A survey."
- Rathi, Neha, Partha Pratim, and Kaushik Ghosh. "Performance analysis of concentric cluster based PEGASIS for wireless sensor network." Proceedings of the International Journal of Computer Applications IJCA(2013): 0975-8887.
- Ghosh, Kaushik, Pradip K. Das, and Sarmistha Neogy. "Effect of source selection, deployment pattern, and data forwarding technique on the lifetime of data aggregating multi-sink wireless sensor network." In Applied computation and security systems, pp. 137-152. Springer, New Delhi, 2015.
- Ghosh, Kaushik, Pradip K. Das, and Sarmistha Neogy. "Kps: A fermat point based energy efficient data aggregating routing protocol for multi-sink wireless sensor networks." In Advanced computing and systems for security, pp. 203-221. Springer, New Delhi, 2016.
- Detecting and Reporting Forest Fire through Deployment of Three Dimensional Multi-sink Wireless Sensor Network, IoTSIU 2019
Poster / Invited Presentation