Total research profile summary:
- Total number of SCI/SCIE/Scopus journal publications - 20
- Total number of Scopus indexed conferences publications – 12
- Total number of granted patents – 01
- Total number of published patents – 06
- Total number of granted copyrights - 05
- Total number of Edited Books – 10
- Total number of authored books publications – 03
- Total number of book chapters – 14
Link to google scholar profile - https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=n2aiyFoAAAAJ&hl=en
Link to ResearchGate profile - https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Keshav-Kaushik-2
1. Projects undertaken:
Project 1- "Real-time Monitoring and alerting of Waterbodies: Land Dynamics and Water Quality parameters using I.O.T. and Big data" under SEED Division, UPES R&D, Budget: 3.30lac
Real-time monitoring of water body dynamics includes the water surface area about different seasons and the water bodies geo boundaries through G.I.S. Monitoring waterbody dynamics can identify and alert any illegal encroachments in urban and rural setup. To monitor and measure the water body's quality, such as T.D.S. (Total dissolved solids), pH, Chlorine, Turbidity, Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, etc., use different sensors and alert any potential risk in real-time utilizing IoT, Big Data processing methods, and technology.
Project 2- "e-Raksha Cyber Defense Research Lab."
He was worked as a Project coordinator titled "e-Raksha Cyber Defense Research Lab" in collaboration with Cyber Peace Foundation (http://www.cyberpeacefoundation.org/) at Ansal University, Gurgaon. The lab is aimed at providing research facilities to students and faculties in the Cyber Security domain.
2. Patent published/granted:
- International Innovation patent titled – “Computerized design model for encryption in blockchain transaction systems” is granted by Australian Government. Patent No. – 2021101878.
- Indian Patent titled – “Biogas production using kitchen wastes with rice straws and monitoring using AI” is published. Patent application no. 202141031205.
- Indian Patent titled – “Blockchain-based secure, reliable, and distributed voting system” is published. Patent application no. 202111041201.
- Indian Patent titled – “A new IoT-enabled tool for online education system in the developing trend of smart education” is published. Patent application no. 202141043987.
- Indian Patent titled – “Data Analysis and the Optimum Position to set up a new Blood Donation facility to help healthcare institutions using R Language” is published. Patent application no. 202141043519.
- Indian Patent titled – “Anti-Theft system based on the Internet of Things (IoT) to monitor unusual movements” is published. Patent application no. 202141047283.
- Indian Patent titled – “Deep Learning based smart attendance management system” is published. Patent application no. 202131040837.
3. Copyrights granted:
- Indian copyright entitled – “Blood Bank Management System” is granted. Diary No. – 4373/2022-CO/L.
- Indian copyright entitled – “Forensic Analysis of Cyber-Attacks on Smart IoT Devices” is granted. Diary No. – 8160/2022-CO/L.
- Indian copyright entitled – “Security Assessment of IoT- based Cameras Firmware for Smart Homes” is granted. Diary No. – 8162/2022-CO/L.
- Indian copyright entitled – “Unique Taxonomy & Measures to overcome Fog Computing Challenges” is granted. Diary No. – 12471/2022-CO/L.
- Indian copyright entitled – “Cloud based- Service Agreement Framework for IoT Ecosystems” is under scruitny. Diary No. – 15139/2022-CO/L.
- Indian copyright entitled – “Firmware Forensics and Security Analysis of New-age Smart IoT Devices” is under scruitny. Diary No. – 4376/2022-CO/L.
4. Research Work / Paper Presentations / Conferences:
- Kaushik, K., Bhardwaj, A., Dhar Dwivedi, A., & Singh, R. (2022). Machine Learning-Based Regression Framework to Predict Health Insurance Premiums. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2022, Vol. 19, Page 7898, 19(13), 7898. https://doi.org/10.3390/IJERPH19137898 (IF: 4.614) (SCIE indexed)
- Bhardwaj, A., & Kaushik, K. (2022). Investigate Financial Crime Patterns Using Graph Databases. IT Professional, 24(4), 27–36. https://doi.org/10.1109/MITP.2022.3157029 (IF: 2.59) (SCIE indexed)
- Kaushik, K., Bhardwaj, A., Bharany, S., Alsharabi, N., Rehman, A. U., Eldin, E. T., & Ghamry, N. A. (2022). A Machine Learning-Based Framework for the Prediction of Cervical Cancer Risk in Women. Sustainability 2022, Vol. 14, Page 11947, 14(19), 11947. https://doi.org/10.3390/SU141911947 (IF: 3.889) (SCIE indexed)
- Bhardwaj, A., Kaushik, K., Bharany, S., Elnaggar, M. F., Mossad, M. I., & Kamel, S. (2022). Comparison of IoT Communication Protocols Using Anomaly Detection with Security Assessments of Smart Devices. Processes 2022, Vol. 10, Page 1952, 10(10), 1952. https://doi.org/10.3390/PR10101952 (IF: 3.352) (SCIE indexed)
- Bhardwaj, A., Kaushik, K., Maashi, M. S., Aljebreen, M., & Bharany, S. (2022). Alternate Data Stream Attack Framework to Perform Stealth Attacks on Active Directory Hosts. Sustainability 2022, Vol. 14, Page 12288, 14(19), 12288. https://doi.org/10.3390/SU141912288 (IF: 3.889) (SCIE indexed)
- Bhardwaj, A., Kaushik, K., Bharany, S., Rehman, A. U., Hu, Y.-C., Eldin, E. T., & Ghamry, N. A. (2022). IIoT: Traffic Data Flow Analysis and Modeling Experiment for Smart IoT Devices. Sustainability 2022, Vol. 14, Page 14645, 14(21), 14645. https://doi.org/10.3390/SU142114645 (IF: 3.889) (SCIE indexed)
- Kaushik, K., Bhardwaj, A., Dahiya, S., Maashi, M. S., Moteri, M. al, Aljebreen, M., & Bharany, S. (2022). Multinomial Naive Bayesian Classifier Framework for Systematic Analysis of Smart IoT Devices. Sensors 2022, Vol. 22, Page 7318, 22(19), 7318. https://doi.org/10.3390/S22197318 (IF: 3.847) (SCIE indexed)
- Kaushik, K., Bhardwaj, A., Kumar, M., Gupta, S. K., & Gupta, A. (2022). A novel machine learning-based framework for detecting fake Instagram profiles. Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, e7349. https://doi.org/10.1002/CPE.7349 (IF: 1.831) (SCIE indexed)
- Bhardwaj, A., Kaushik, K., Alomari, A., Alsirhani, A., Mujib Alshahrani, M., & Bharany, S. (2022). BTH: Behavior-Based Structured Threat Hunting Framework to Analyze and Detect Advanced Adversaries. Electronics 2022, Vol. 11, Page 2992, 11(19), 2992. https://doi.org/10.3390/ELECTRONICS11192992 (IF: 2.69) (SCIE indexed)
- Kumar, A., Augusto de Jesus Pacheco, D., Kaushik, K., & Rodrigues, J. J. P. C. (2022). Futuristic view of the Internet of Quantum Drones: Review, challenges and research agenda. Vehicular Communications, 100487. https://doi.org/10.1016/J.VEHCOM.2022.100487 . (IF: 8.373) (SCIE indexed)
- Bhardwaj, A., Alshehri, M. D., Kaushik, K., Alyamani, H. J., & Kumar, M. (2022). Secure framework against cyber attacks on cyber-physical robotic systems. Https://Doi.Org/10.1117/1.JEI.31.6.061802, 31(6), 061802. https://doi.org/10.1117/1.JEI.31.6.061802 (IF: 2.2) (SCIE indexed)
- Kumar, A., Krishnamurthi, R., Bhatia, S., Kaushik, K., Ahuja, N. J., Nayyar, A., & Masud, M. (2021). Blended Learning Tools and Practices: A Comprehensive Survey. IEEE Access, 1–1. https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3085844 (IF: 3.367) (SCIE indexed)
- Kumar, A., Bhatia, S., Kaushik, K., Gandhi, M., Devi, G., Pacheco, D. A. de J., & Mashat, A. (2021). Survey of Promising Technologies for Quantum Drones and Networks. IEEE Access, 1–1. https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3109816 (IF: 3.367) (SCIE indexed)
- Dhar Dwivedi, A., Singh, R., Kaushik, K., Rao Mukkamala, R., & Alnumay, W. S. (2021). Blockchain and artificial intelligence for 5G-enabled Internet of Things: Challenges, opportunities, and solutions. Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, e4329. https://doi.org/10.1002/ETT.4329 (IF: 2.638) (SCIE indexed)
- Tayal, S., Valasa, S., Bhattacharya, S., Ajayan, J., Ahmed, S. M., Jena, B., & Kaushik, K. (2022). Investigation of Nanosheet-FET Based Logic Gates at Sub-7 nm Technology Node for Digital IC Applications. Silicon 2022, 1–7. https://doi.org/10.1007/S12633-022-01934-X (SCIE indexed)
- Kaushik, K., Singh, S., Garg, S., Singhal, S., & Pandey, S. (2021). Exploring the mechanisms of phishing. Computer Fraud and Security, 2021(11), 14–19. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1361-3723(21)00118-4 (Scopus Indexed)
- Kaushik, K., & Bhardwaj, A. (2021). Zero-width text steganography in cybercrime attacks. Computer Fraud & Security, 2021(12), 16–19. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1361-3723(21)00130-5 (Scopus Indexed)
- Kaushik, K., & Kumar, A. (2022). Demystifying quantum blockchain for healthcare. Security and Privacy, e284. https://doi.org/10.1002/SPY2.284 (Scopus indexed)
- Bhardwaj, A., & Kaushik, K. (2022). Predictive Analytics-Based Cybersecurity Framework for Cloud Infrastructure. International Journal of Cloud Applications and Computing, 12(1), 1–20. https://doi.org/10.4018/IJCAC.297106 (Scopus Indexed)
- Kaushik, K. (2022). Demystifying Blockchain in 5G and Beyond Technologies. Journal of Mobile Multimedia, 18(5), 1379–1398–1379–1398. https://doi.org/10.13052/JMM1550-4646.18513 (Scopus Indexed)
- Kaushik, K., & Dahiya, S. (2022). An Artificial Intelligence Assisted Defensive Framework for Securing Cyberspace. Proceedings of International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Data Science and Cloud Computing, 323–333. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-1657-1_28
- Kaushik, K., & Dahiya, S. (2022). An Automated Abstract Approach for Investigating Bitcoin Balances and Wallet Addresses. 444–448. https://doi.org/10.1109/SMART52563.2021.9676254
- Kaushik K., Surana S. (2022) An Offensive Approach for Hiding Malicious Payloads in an Image. In: Khanna K., Estrela V.V., Rodrigues J.J.P.C. (eds) Cyber Security and Digital Forensics. Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, vol 73. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-3961-6_23
- Kaushik K., Sharma G., Goyal G., Sharma A.K., Chaubey A. (2022) A Systematic Approach for Analyzing Log Files Based on String Matching Regular Expressions. In: Khanna K., Estrela V.V., Rodrigues J.J.P.C. (eds) Cyber Security and Digital Forensics. Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, vol 73. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-3961-6_1
- Sharma, R., & Kaushik, K. (2022). A Cost-Effective IoT-Assisted Framework for Automatic Irrigation. In A. K. S. Pundir, N. Yadav, H. Sharma, & S. Das (Eds.), Recent Trends in Communication and Intelligent Systems. Algorithms for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore (pp. 65–74). Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-1324-2_8
- Kaushik, K., Sandhu, H. S., Gupta, N. K., Sharma, N., & Tanwar, R. (2022). A Systematic Approach for Evading Antiviruses Using Malware Obfuscation. 29–37. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-8774-7_3
- Kaushik, K., & Dahiya, S. (2018). Security and privacy in iot based e-business and retail. Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on System Modeling and Advancement in Research Trends, SMART 2018, 78–81. https://doi.org/10.1109/SYSMART.2018.8746961
- Kaushik, K., & Singh, K. (2020). Security and Trust in IoT Communications: Role and Impact. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 989, 791–798. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-8618-3_81 .
- Singh, K., Kaushik, K., Ahatsham, & Shahare, V. (2020). Role and Impact of Wearables in IoT Healthcare. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1090, 735–742. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-1480-7_67 .
- Maheshwar, Kaushik, K., & Arora, V. (2015). A Hybrid Data Clustering Using Firefly Algorithm Based Improved Genetic Algorithm. Procedia Computer Science, 58, 249–256. https://doi.org/10.1016/J.PROCS.2015.08.018 .
- Kaushik, K., Dahiya, S., Singh, R., & Dwivedi, A. D. (2020). Role of blockchain in forestalling pandemics. Proceedings - 2020 IEEE 17th International Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Smart Systems, MASS 2020, 32–37. https://doi.org/10.1109/MASS50613.2020.00014
- Choudhury A., Ramchandani R., Shamoon M., Khare A., Kaushik K. (2020) An Efficient Algorithm for Detecting and Measure the Properties of Pothole. In: Mandal J., Bhattacharya D. (eds) Emerging Technology in Modelling and Graphics. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 937. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-7403-6_40.
- K. Kaushik, "Issue (1) May 2021 A Systematic Approach to Develop an Advanced Insider Attacks Detection Module." Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 8, Issue (1) May 2021. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5455/jeas.2021050104
- Kaushik, K., Aggarwal, S., Pandey, S., Mudgal, S., & Garg, S. (2021). Investigating and Safeguarding the Web Browsers from Malicious Web Extensions. GRD Journal for Engineering |, 6(10). www.grdjournals.com .
- Kaushik, K., Aggarwal, S., Mudgal, S., Saravgi, S., & Mathur, V. (n.d.). A novel approach to generate a reverse shell: Exploitation and Prevention. International Journal of Intelligent Communication, Computing and Networks Open Access Journal, 2582–7707. https://doi.org/10.51735/ijiccn/001/33
5. Book(s) and Book Chapter(s) published:
- A book entitled – “Security and Privacy in Cyberspace” is published by Springer. Available at - https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-981-19-1960-2
- A book entitled – “Cybersecurity Issues, Challenges, and Solutions in the Business World” is published by IGI Global. Available at - https://www.igi-global.com/book/cybersecurity-issues-challenges-solutions-business/297861
- A book entitled – “Advanced Smart Computing Technologies in Cybersecurity and Forensics” is published by CRC Press (Taylor and Francis Group). ISBN: 9780367686505. Available at - https://www.routledge.com/Advanced-Smart-Computing-Technologies-in-Cybersecurity-and-Forensics/Kaushik-Tayal-Bhardwaj-Kumar/p/book/9780367686505
- A book entitled – “Unleashing the Art of Digital Forensics” is published by CRC Press (Taylor and Francis Group). ISBN: 9781032069753. Available at - https://www.routledge.com/Unleashing-the-Art-of-Digital-Forensics/Kaushik-Tanwar-Dahiya-Bhatia-Wu/p/book/9781032069753
- A book entitled – “Sustainable and Advanced Applications of Blockchain in Smart Computational Technologies” is published by CRC Press (Taylor and Francis Group). ISBN: 9781032044217. Available at - https://www.routledge.com/Sustainable-and-Advanced-Applications-of-Blockchain-in-Smart-Computational/Kaushik-Tayal-Dahiya-Salau/p/book/9781032044217
- A Book entitled - "Internet of Things: Unleased" is published by L.A.P. Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-613-9-44894-4. Available on Amazon at - https://www.amazon.com/Internet-Things-Unleased-Unleashing-fundamentals/dp/6139448948
- A book entitled – "Unboxing the art of Ethical Hacking" is published by Notion Press. ISBN: 9781639741724. Available on amazon at - https://www.amazon.in/dp/1639741720?&tag=notionpcom-21
- A book entitled – “Detection of Buffer Overflow in a Binary Image using Reverse Engineering" is published by Notion Press. ISBN: 978-1685862602. Available on amazon at - https://www.amazon.in/dp/1685862608?&tag=notionpcom-21
- Prasad, A., & Kaushik, K. (2019). Digital Signatures. In K. Kaushik (Ed.), Emerging Security Algorithms and Techniques (pp. 249–272). Chapman and Hall/CRC. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781351021708-15
- Kaushik, K., Dahiya, S., & Sharma, R. (2021). Internet of Things Advancements in Healthcare. Internet of Things, 19–32. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003140443-2
- Kaushik, K., Tanwar, R., & Awasthi, A. K. (2020). Security Tools. Information Security and Optimization, 181–188. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003045854-13
- Jain, S., Kaushik, K., Sharma, D. K., Krishnamurthi, R., & Kumar, A. (2021). Sustainable Infrastructure Theories and Models. Digital Cities Roadmap, 97–126. https://doi.org/10.1002/9781119792079.CH3
- Kumar, A., Jain, S., Kaushik, K., & Krishnamurthi, R. (2022). Patient-centric smart health-care systems for handling COVID-19 variants and future pandemics: technological review, research challenges, and future directions. The Internet of Medical Things: Enabling Technologies and Emerging Applications, 181.
- Jain, S., Kumar, A., Kaushik, K., & Krishnamurthi, R. (2022). Autonomous driving systems and experiences: A comprehensive survey. Autonomous and Connected Heavy Vehicle Technology, 65–80. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-323-90592-3.00003-3 .
- Kaushik, K., Bathla, G., Naeem, U., & Kumar, A. (2022). Cybercriminal approaches in big data models for automated heavy vehicles. Autonomous and Connected Heavy Vehicle Technology, 303–333. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-323-90592-3.00018-5 .
- Kaushik, K., Dahiya, S., & Sharma, R. (2022). Role of Blockchain Technology in Digital Forensics. Blockchain Technology, 235–246. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003138082-14 .
- Kaushik, K. (2022). Investigation on Mobile Forensics Tools to Decode Cyber Crime. Security Analytics, 45–56. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003206088-4
- Gaba, S., Dahiya, S., & Kaushik, K. (2022). Security and Privacy Issues in Fog Computing. Fog Computing, 85–96. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003188230-6
- Kaushik, K. (2022). Exposing Applications of IoT in Green Computing. 163–172. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-04851-7_10
- Published article titled – "PHISH-ME-NOT - An Employee Phishing Simulator for Safeguarding Employees against Phishing Attacks" in Hakin9 magazine. Available at - https://hakin9.org/product/android-hacking/
- Published article titled – "Majestic Meterpreter" in Hakin9 magazine. Available at - https://hakin9.org/product/socmint-for-hackers/
- Published article titled – " Juice Shop OWASP Penetration Testing" in Hakin9 magazine. Available at - https://hakin9.org/product/burp-suite-for-hackers/
- Published article titled – “Cracking WPA2 Wireless Passwords – The HCX way" in Hakin9 magazine. Available at - https://hakin9.org/product/ransomware-and-vulnerability-management/
- Published article titled – “Grab Wi-Fi Password Without Actually Cracking it!" in Hakin9 magazine. Available at - https://hakin9.org/product/best-hacking-techniques/
- Published article titled – “Hunt Social Media Accounts by Username" in Hakin9 magazine. Available at - https://hakin9.org/product/best-hacking-techniques/
- Certified Ethical Hacker (C.E.H.) v11 by EC-Council.
- CQI and IRCA Certified ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor.
- Quick Heal Academy certified Cyber Security Professional (QCSP).
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst.
- Certified Network Security Specialist by ICSI (International CyberSecurity Institute), U.K.
- Network Security Associate certified by Network Security Engineer (NSE), Fortinet.
- CISCO certified in Introduction to Cybersecurity.
- Coursera certified in 'Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Explained', 'Blockchain: Foundations and Use Cases', 'Introduction to Blockchain: Using and Securing Cryptocurrencies', 'Cybersecurity and Mobility', 'Introduction to the Internet of Things and Embedded Systems', 'Cybersecurity and the Internet of Things', 'International Cyber Conflicts', 'I.T. Security: Defense against the digital dark arts', 'Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks'.
- edX certified in 'Blockchain Fundamentals' professional course offered by the University of Berkley, 'Blockchain and FinTech: Basics, Applications, and Limitations' course offered by the University of Hong Kong.
- Certified Cyber Security Analyst by Lucideus Tech. Pvt. Ltd.
- Cybrary certified in "Web Application Penetration Testing", "Computer and Hacking Forensics", "Intro to Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering", "Incident Response and Advanced Forensics", "Advanced Penetration Testing".
7. Member and Reviewer:
- Associate Editor in the International Journal of Information Security and Privacy (IJISP) (ISSN: 1930-1650) (ESCI, Scopus indexed journal).
- Appointed as a Bentham Ambassador by Bentham Science publishers.
- Served as a reviewer in the 3rd International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering and Communication System (ICACECS-2022) (Scopus indexed).
- Served as a reviewer in the IEEE conference on Applied Intelligence and Computing (AIC 2022) (Scopus indexed).
- Served as a reviewer in the International Conference on Advances in Communication Technology and Computer Engineering (ICACTCE 2022) held in Morocco (Scopus indexed).
- Served as a reviewer in the International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (ICCSEA 2022) (Scopus indexed).
- Session chair in the International Conference on Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (ICCSDF 2021) organized by N.C.U. (THE NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY).
- Session chair in the International Conference on Advancements in Interdisciplinary Research (AIR-2022).
- Fellow faculty intern in SUMMER FACULTY RESEARCH FELLOW PROGRAMME- 2016 at Indian Institute of Technology (I.I.T.) Ropar, under the guidance of Dr. S.R.S. Iyenger on Big Data and Internet of Things.
- Delivered 50+ national and international talks on cybersecurity and digital forensics.
- Appreciation certificate from AICTE, MHRD and i4c for contributing as a mentor in Smart India Hackathon 2017 (S.I.H. 2017) under Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
- 2 times Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) qualified (2012 & 2016) with 96.07 percentile.
- Awarded as best volunteer by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam at Science Conclave, M.D.U. Rohtak.
9. Invited Talks and sessions delivered:
- Received several awards and appreciation from Uttarakhand Police for delivering invited talks on "Cyber Crime Investigation: Current scenario and recent trends" at Digital Investigation, Training and Analysis Centre (DITAC), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Received Certificate of Appreciation from the University of Malakand, Pakistan for delivering an invited session on the topic - "Hacking Ethically: How to become an Ethical Hacker" in the International Workshop on Software Engineering (WSE-2021).
- Received Certificate of Appreciation for delivering an expert session on - "IT Fundamentals for Cyber Security" at SAGE University (May 2021).
- Delivered an expert session at Global Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon on the topic - "Common cyber-attacks on individuals in day-to-day life" (June 2021).
- Received Letter of Appreciation from Sanjivani College of Engineering, Kopargaon for delivering the sessions on 'Malware Analysis" and "Memory Forensics" at AICTE approved STTP on "Cybersecurity and Blockchain Technology" (April 2021).
- Received certificate of recognition for delivering a keynote session on - "Applications of Blockchain Technology in IoT and Cybersecurity" at an international webinar on cybersecurity organized by the Longdom Conferences.
- Currently working as an Assistant Professor (Senior Scale) in School of Computer Science (SoCS) under Systemics Cluster at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (http://www.upes.ac.in/), Dehradun. (November 2016 – Current).
- 7 months experience as an Assistant Professor (C.S.E.) in School of Engineering and Technology, Department of Computer Science at Ansal University (http://www.ansaluniversity.edu.in/), Gurgaon. (March 2016 – October 2016).
- 5 months experience as an Assistant Professor (C.S.E.) at Lingaya's University (http://lingayasuniversity.edu.in/), Faridabad. (October 2015 – March 2016).
- 1 year and 2 months experience as an Assistant Professor (C.S.E.) at M.V.N. University (http://mvn.edu.in/) , Palwal (August 2014 - October 2015).
- Total Experience = above 8 years (full time).