Mr. Pramod Kumar Parida
Assistant Professor, Department of Systemics
Papers published in journals:
- Parida PK, Marwala T, Chakraverty S (2016) An Overview of Recent Advancements in Causal Studies. Archives of Computational Methods in Engineering, Vol.: 24(2), pp: 319-335. (Impact Factor: 6.605)
- Parida PK, Marwala T, Chakraverty S (2017) Altered-LiNGAM (ALiNGAM) for solving Nonlinear Causal Models when data is Nonlinear and Noisy. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation. Vol.: 52, pp: 190-202. (Impact Factor: 3.181)
- Parida PK, Marwala T, Chakraverty S (2018) A Multivariate Additive Noise Model for Complete Causal Discovery. Neural Networks. Vol.: 103, pp: 44-54. (Impact Factor: 7.197)
- Expertise in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Exploratory Data Analysis, and Mathematical/Statistical Analysis/Modelling.
- Over 2 years of experience as a hands-on Data Scientist in the industry, where he solved and build models in the fields of Storage, Cloud Platform, Autonomous and Surveillance industry.
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in the University of Johannesburg, South Africa for a year, funded through Global Excellency Scholarship.
- Introduced new theory into Causality for qualitative analysis and inference of Multivariate additive Noise Models.
Academic Background (Degrees, University Name & Year of Passing):
- B.Sc. (Math Honours) from Sambalpur University (2010)
- M.Sc. (Mathematics) from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha (2012)
- Ph.D. from University of Johannesburg, South Africa (2017)
- Honours and Achievements:
- NRF (National Research Foundation) Grant under supervisor-linked Doctoral Fellowship (2013-2017)
- GES (Global Excellency Scholarship) bursary for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (2017-2020)