Rahul Kumar Singh
B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) , College of Science and Engineering Jhansi,
Area of Specialization
Theoretical computer science, Natural language processing, Machine learning
Research & Publications:-
- Singh, R.K., and Kumar, A. “A Novel Approach for the Determination of Membership Values of the Strings in Fuzzy Languages”, International Journal of Computer Applications, 100(8), 33-37, August 2014.
- Anita., and Singh, R.K., “Comparative analysis of classical finite automata and jumping finite automata”, International journal of applied engineering research, 10(14), 34712 – 34716, 2015.
- Singh, G., and Singh, R.K., “Evaluation on software reliability approaches”, International journal of applied engineering research, 10(14), 34716 – 34719, 2015.
- Singh, H., and Singh, R.K., “Analysis of busy beaver”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, 5(6), 1455-1458, 2015.
- Sharma, R. and Singh, R.K., “Evaluation of recommender systems from Ancient time to modern era: A Survey”, Indian journal of science and technology, 9(20) 0974-5645.
- Sharma, R., Vinayak. S., and Singh, R.K., “Guide Me: A Research Work Area Recommender System”, Intelligent Systems and Applications 9 30-37 2016 (Unpaid).
- Sharma, R., Vinayak. S., and Singh, R.K., “Recommender Systems: From Achievements to Requirements”, International Journal of Engineering Development and Research 4(3) ISSN: 2321-9939.
- Vinayak. S., Sharma, R. and Singh, R.K., “MOVBOK: A personalized social network based cross domain recommender system”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology 9(31) 2016.
- Singh, R., Chuchra. K., and Rani., A., “A Survey on the Generation of Recommender Systems”, I.J. Information Engineering and Electronic Business, 3 26-35 May 2017.
- Singh, R., Rani, A., and Sachan, M.K., “Fuzzy Automata: A Quantitative Review”, I.J on future revolution in computer science & communication engineering, 3(7) 2454-4248 11-17
- Gupta, R., and Singh, R.K., “An Improved Substitution Method for Data Encryption Using DNA Sequence and CDMB”, Third International Symposium on Security in Computing and Communications (SSCC-2015) Springer Conference ISSN 1865:0929, pp 197-206.
- Vinayak. S., Sharma, R. and Singh, R.K., “A Personalized Social Network Based Cross Domain Recommender System”, intelligent systems technologies and application advance in intelligent systems and computing Springer Conference 2016.