Dr. Jitendra Kumar Pandey
Professor (DOJ - 04.01.2014, Regular)
B.Sc. (Chemistry & Biology), Kanpur University
M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry), C.S.J.M. Kanpur University
Ph.D. (Chemistry & Polymer Sciences), Pune University
Area of Specialization:
Chemistry - Organic, Nano Material Processing, Properties of Materials, Polymers & Ceramics, Energy Resources and Conversion, Corrosion Science & Technology / Materials Degradation & its Prevention, Nano Composite, Advanced Applications of Nano Technology.
Research & Publication:
- Bioresource Technology, Microwave enhanced alcoholysis of non-edible (Algal, Jatropha and Pongamia) oils using chemically activated egg shell derived CaO as heterogeneous catalyst, 219, 487-492 (2016)
- Korean Journal of Chemical engineering, Formation of the intermediate band and low recombination rate in ZnO-BiVO4 heterostructured photocatalyst: An investigation based on experimental and theoretical studies, DOI: 10.1007/s11814-016-0284-2. (2016)
- Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Hydrogen: A Sustainable Fuel for Future of the Transport Sector,8, 623 (2015)
- Electrochemical Acta,Fabrication of Vertically Aligned Copper Nanotubes as a Novel Electrode for Enzymatic Biofuel Cells,167, 113-118, (2015)
- International Journal of Hydrogen Energy,Application of electrochemical impedance spectroscopy in bio-fuel cell characterization: A review ,39, 35, 20159-20170 (2015)
- Invited Speaker: Bio-inspired reinforcement of natural fiber matrix by surface-modified nano-cellulose, International Symposium on Green Manufacturing and Applications, ISGMA 2012, Jeju, Korea
- Invited Speaker: Self-Healing potential of green composites from crystalline cellulose, Advanced Materials Development and Performance, AMDP 2011, Tokushima, Japan.
- Invited Speaker: Effect of the surface polarity of cellulose nano-fibers on the mechanical performance of starch-based composites,18th International Conference on Composite Materials, ICCM 18, Jeju, Korea.
- Invited Speaker: Creating an anisotropic cellulose Nano whisker reinforced agarose hydrogel, Annual Meeting of the International Academy of Wood Science, Novel Materials from Wood or Cellulose, Stockholm, Sweden,2011.
- Invited Speaker: Fabrication of cellulose nanoparticle-based composites with hydrophobic polymers, International Symposium on Green Manufacturing and Applications, ISGMA 2011, Seoul, Korea.
- Oral: Biogas generator: feasibility and installation: Intelligent Use of Resources for Rapid Induction of Renewable Sources of Energy. RENCON-IIT Roorkee (2016).
- Oral: Graphene promoted self-healing nanocomposites, 2nd International Conference on Recent Advances in Nanosciences and Nanotechnology-2016” ICRANN-2016.
- Oral: Feasibility of biofuel production along with bioremediation of sewage water through Chlorella spp.NCAERG-2016 at DIT University, Dehradun (2016).
- Oral: Examination of Smart Grid Architectures, Technology Demonstrations, Demand Response and their relevance in the Indian Context, India Smart Grid Week, India Smart Grid Forum, Bangalore-India. 2015.
- Oral: India’s Energy Security: Challenges, Policies and Opportunities, Bridging Development Divide for Inclusive Growth through Science, Technology and Innovation-International Workshop, Lucknow-India. 2015.
- Handbook of Polymer nanocomposites. Processing, Performance and Application Volume A: Layered Silicates: Editors: Pandey, J.K., Reddy, K.R., Mohanty, A.K., Misra, (Eds.) ISBN 978-3-642-38649)Publisher: Springer Verlag GmbH. (http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783642386480),2015.
- Handbook of Polymer Nanocomposites. Processing, Performance and Application, Volume B: Carbon nanotubes based polymer composites, Editors: Kamal K. Kar, Jitendra K. Pandey, Sravendra K. Rana (Eds.) ISBN 978-3-642-45229) Publisher: Springer Verlag GmbH (http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783642452284),2015.
- Handbook of Polymer Nanocomposites. Processing, Performance and Application, Volume C: Polymer Nanocomposites of Cellulose Nanoparticles. Editors: Pandey, J.K., Takagi, H., Nakagaito, A.N., Kim, H.-J. (Eds.) ISBN 978-3-642-45232-1 Publisher: Springer Verlag GmbH (http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783642452314)2015.