Dr. Manjeet Singh
Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
B.Sc. (PCM), Purvanchal University
M.Sc. (Physical Chemistry), Purvanchal University
Ph.D. (Chemistry), IIT Varanasi
Area of Specialization:
Physical Chemistry, Materials Chemistry, Nano-Chemistry
- Manjeet Singh, Tanka R. Rana, S.Y. Kim, K. Kim, J. H. Yun, JunHo Kim “AgNWs Binding with Sputtered ZnO to Fabricate Highly Conductive and Thermally Stable Transparent Electrode for Solar Cell Applications” ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 8 (20), pp 12764–12771, 2016
- Manjeet Singh, Tanks R. Rana, JunHo Kim “Fabrication of Band Gap Tuned Cu2Zn(Sn1-xGex)(S,Se)4 Absorber Thin Film using Nanocrystal-Based Ink in Non-toxic Solvent” Journal of Alloys and compounds vol. 675, 5, pp 370–376, 2016
- Manjeet Singh, Jinting Jiu, Katsuaki Suganuma “Photon Induced Facile Synthesis and Growth of CuInS2 Absorber Thin Film for Photovoltaic Applications” Applied Surface Science vol. 369 pp 183-188, 2016
- Manjeet Singh* Jinting Jiu, Katsuaki Suganuma and JunHo Kim “Non-toxic precursor solution route for fabrication of CZTS solar cell based on all layers solution processed” Journal of Alloys and Compounds Vol. 646 pp 497-502, 2015
- Manjeet Singh* Jinting Jiu, Tohru Sugahara and Katsuaki Suganuma “Thin-Film Copper Indium Gallium Selenide Solar Cell Based on Low-Temperature All-Printing Process” ACS Applied Materials & Interface vol. 6 pp 16297–16303,2014
- Poster at PVSEC25, GPVC 2015, 15-20 November 2015, Bexco, Busan, South Korea.
- Oral presentation entitled “CIGS solar cell based on all printed layers” in ICFPE 2014 held on 21-23rd Oct. at Beijing, China.
- Presented a poster entitled “Synthesis and characterization of dodecylamine stabilized CIGS nanoparticles” in 2013 JSAP-MRS joint symposia held on 16-20th Sep. at Doshisha University, Kyoto, Japan.
- Invited talk in the third international multi component polymer conference held on 25th -27th March 2012 at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India
- Presented a poster in the Doshisha University, Kyoto, Japan held on 25th -27th March 2012 at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India and won the best poster award.
- Attended a workshop on “X-ray diffraction study of nanomaterials (XTNM)” 27- 29 Feb 2008, DMRL, Hyderabad, India.
- Attended a symposium entitled “Recent advances in nanomaterial and their applications” March 7-9. 2009, BHU Varanasi, India.
- A symposium entitled Structural and thermodynamics of emerging materials” Sep 23-24, 2009 Annupuram, IGCAR, Kalpakkam, India and presented a poster entitled “Role of pH in the green synthesis of Ag nanoparticle”.
- Chapter 10 entitled “Synthesis and Characterization of Silver Nanoparticle Sols in Presence of Different Polymeric Stabilizers” in Book “Micro and Nanostructured Polymer Systems: From Synthesis to Applications” ISBN-9781771881005, Apple Academic Press- Dec 2015. Pages 149-156.
- Chapter 11 entitled “Synthesis of Ag-Cu Alloy Nanoparticles in Presence of Starch, PVP and PVA as Polymeric Stabilizers: Structural and LSPR Studies” in Book “Micro and Nanostructured Polymer Systems: From Synthesis to Applications” ISBN- 9781771881005, Apple Academic Press-Dec 2015. Pages 157-164.