Dr. Ravi Gunupuru
Assistant Professor - Senior Scale
B.Sc. (Chemistry, Physics, Maths) Andhra University
M.Sc. (Chemistry -Inorganic Chemistry), Hindu University
Ph.D. (Chemical Sciences), AcSIR-CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar
Area of Specialization:
Supramolecular Chemistry, Nanoparticle-based Molecular sensors, Micro-Nano bubbles for water treatment.
Research & Publication :
- Colorimetric sensing of anions using diphenylamine: Experimental and molecular modeling study; Ravi Gunupuru, A. Chakraborty, M. Kesarwani, B. Ganguly, P. Paul RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 53273
- Colorimetric detection of mercury(II) in aqueous media with high selectivity using calixarene functionalized gold nanoparticles; D. Maity, A. Kumara, Ravi Gunupuru, P. Paul, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects,2014, 455, 122
Colorimetric detection of Cu2+ and Pb2+ ions using calixarene functionalized gold nanoparticles; Ravi Gunupuru, D. Maity, A. Chakraborty, G. R. Bahdu, D. N. Srivastava, P. Paul, J. Chem.Sci., 2014, 126, 627
Colorimetric and electrochemical sensing of cobalt ion in the aqueous and organic medium using calixarene functionalized gold nanoparticles; D. Maity, R. Gupta, Ravi Gunupuru, D. N. Srivastava, P Paul, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2014, 191,757
Calixarene based fluorescent chemosensor bearing coumarin as a fluorogenic unit: Synthesis, characterization, ion-binding property and molecular modeling; S. Patra, R. Lo, A. Chakraborty, Ravi Gunupuru, D. Maity, B. Ganguly, P. Paul, Polyhedron, 2013, 50, 592
- "Poster-3rd Asian Conference on Coordination Chemistry (ACCC-3, 2011), Colorimetric detection of Cu2+ and Pb2+ ions using calixarene functionalized gold nanoparticle"
- "Poster-15th Indian Society for Chemists and Biologists International Conference (ISCBC-2011) Cation-Induced Fluorescent Excimer Formation in Calixarene-Chemosensors Bearing Quinoline Moiety: Experimental, Molecular Modelling and Crystallographic studies"
- "Poster-4th CRSI-RSC &12th CRSI national symposium in chemistry, Calixarene based fluorescent molecular sensors: synthesis, crystal structures and ion recognition property"