Dr. Nitin Uniyal
Assistant Professor -Selection Grade (DOJ - 26. 07. 2013, Regular)
B.Sc. DBS (PG) College, Dehradun
M.Sc. (Mathematics), DBS (PG) College, Dehradun
M.Phil. (Mathematics), Alagappa University, Tamilnadu
Ph.D. HNB Garhwal Central University, Srinagar
Area of Specialization:
Research & Publication:
- Generalized Recurrent Kaehlerian Weyl spaces, Int. Jour. Of Emerging Trends in Engg. & Development, Vol. 1, No. 4 (2014), pp. 71-79.
- Study of hypernormal curves on a Kaehlerian recurrent hypersurface of first order ,Int. Jour. of Appl. Math. Sci., Vol. 6, No. 2 (2013), pp. 153-159.
- Some integral inequalities in Kaehlerian recurrent manifolds, Int. Jour. Of Pure and Appl. Math. Sci. , IRAN ,Vo. 6, No.2, pp. 231-239 (2013).
- On hyperbolically Kaehlerian Bi-recurrent and bi-symmetric spaces, International Organization of Scientific Research, Jour. Math., Vol. 1, Issue 2, (2012), pp 28-31 (CrossRef : doi-10.9790/5728-0122831) [American National Engineering Database: 24.5728/iosr-jm-L0122831]
- On Decomposition of Curvature Tensor fields in a Kaehlerian Recurrent space of I order, Vijnana Parishad of India (J nana bha), Vol. 41, (2011), pp. 27-32. (ZENTRABLATT MATH: Zbi 1260.53050)
Presented a paper “Study on Kaehlerian Recurrent and Symmetric Spaces Of Second Order” in the ‘National Conference of The Tensor Society on Development of Differential Geometry’ held on October 2-3, 2009, Swargashram, Rishikesh.