Dr. Nitin Uniyal
Assistant Professor -Selection Grade
B. Sc. (PCM) from D.B.S. (PG) College, Dehradun affiliated to H.N.B. Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand in 2004.
M. Sc. (Mathematics) from D.B.S. (PG) College, Dehradun affiliated to H.N.B. Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand in 2006.
M. Phil. (Mathematics) from Alagappa University (State University), Tamil Nadu in 2008. Specialization: Graph theory.
Ph. D. (Mathematics) from H.N.B. Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand in 2011. Topic-Studies of different spaces in Differential Geometry.
Area of Specialization:
Matrix methods Cryptography, Nature based Optimization, Differential Geometry
- Assistant Professor (Selection Grade) in University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun from Jan 01-2018 to till date.
- Assistant Professor (Senior Scale) in University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun from July 26-2013 to Dec 31-2017.
- Assistant Professor in Uttaranchal University, Dehradun from Oct 8-2011 to July 24- 2013.
- P. Semwal, Nitin Uniyal and S. S. Pokhriyal “ An Efficient Subkeys Generation Algorithm for Encryption of Cloud Data”, (Accepted in AAM-An International Journal) (SCI indexed) (2022)
- Nitin Uniyal, S. Pant, A. Kumar, P. Pant “Nature-inspired Metaheuristics Algorithms for optimization”, Metaheuristics Optimization Techniques: Applications in Engineering, De Gruyter Series on the Applications of Mathematics in Engineering and Information Sciences, Vol. 10, pp. 1-10. (Book Chapter) (2021)https://books.google.co.in/books?id=C3pVEAAAQBAJ&lpg=PA1&dq=info%3AQYxclbpvehcJ%3Ascholar.google.com&lr&pg=PA1#v=onepage&q&f=false
- Nitin Uniyal, G. Dobhal, A. Rawat, A. Sikander “A Novel Encryption Based on Vigenere Cipher for Secure Data Communication”, Wireless Professional Communications. Vol. 119, pp. 1577-1587, (2021). (SCI indexed, IF-1.671) https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-021-08295-5
- Nitin Uniyal, G. Dobhal, A. D. Kothiyal “An Improvement in Key Domain Maximization Technique by Entropy Maximization”, Proceedings of Integrated Intelligence Enable Networks and Computing. Algorithms for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore.(2021) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-6307-6_70
- A. D. Kothiyal, G. Dobhal, Nitin Uniyal “A Note on Hydro magnetic Two-Phase Flow through Two Parallel Plates in a Rotating System”, Proceedings of Integrated Intelligence Enable Networks and Computing. Algorithms for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore. (2021) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-6307-6_79
- Nitin Uniyal, S. Pant, A. Kumar “An Overview of Few Nature Inspired Optimization Techniques and its Reliability Applications”, International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences, Vol. 5, No. 4 (2020), pp. 732-743. (Web of Science & Scopus Indexed )
- G. Dobhal, Nitin Uniyal, V. Prasad “Umbilical Hypersurface of a Generalized Recurrent Kaehlerian Weyl Spaces”, International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, Vol. 9, N0. 3, (2020), pp. 427-430. (Scopus Indexed)
- Nitin Uniyal, G. Dobhal, P. Semwal “Enhanced Security of Encrypted text by KDMT: Key-Domain Maximization Technique”, International Journal of Recent Technology & Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 4 (2019), pp. 1385-1388. (Scopus Indexed)
Research & Publication:
- Generalized Recurrent Kaehlerian Weyl spaces, Int. Jour. Of Emerging Trends in Engg. & Development, Vol. 1, No. 4 (2014), pp. 71-79.
- Study of hypernormal curves on a Kaehlerian recurrent hypersurface of first order ,Int. Jour. of Appl. Math. Sci., Vol. 6, No. 2 (2013), pp. 153-159.
- Some integral inequalities in Kaehlerian recurrent manifolds, Int. Jour. Of Pure and Appl. Math. Sci. , IRAN ,Vo. 6, No.2, pp. 231-239 (2013).
- On hyperbolically Kaehlerian Bi-recurrent and bi-symmetric spaces, International Organization of Scientific Research, Jour. Math., Vol. 1, Issue 2, (2012), pp 28-31 (CrossRef : doi-10.9790/5728-0122831) [American National Engineering Database: 24.5728/iosr-jm-L0122831]
- On Decomposition of Curvature Tensor fields in a Kaehlerian Recurrent space of I order, Vijnana Parishad of India (J nana bha), Vol. 41, (2011), pp. 27-32. (ZENTRABLATT MATH: Zbi 1260.53050)
- Presented a paper “Study on Kaehlerian Recurrent and Symmetric Spaces Of Second Order” in the ‘National Conference of The Tensor Society on Development of Differential Geometry’ held on October 2-3, 2009, Swargashram, Rishikesh.
Honours and Achievements:
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) in Mathematical Sciences, Dec-2015, AIR-011
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) in Mathematical Sciences, June-2014, AIR-019
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) in Mathematical Sciences, June-2013, AIR-009
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) in Mathematical Sciences, Dec-2012, AIR-024
- UGC-State Eligibility Test (U-SET) in Mathematical Sciences, 2012, RANK-09
- Lifetime member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG) [Membership ID-144119]
- Lifetime member of The Indian Science Congress, Kolkata [Membership ID-L36601]
Personal interests: Pure Mathematics