Dr. Sandeep Dixit
Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
B. Sc. C. S. J. M. University, Kanpur, U. P.
M. Sc. (Mathematics), BHU, Varanasi, 2005
Ph. D. (Mathematics), IIT (BHU) Varanasi, 2011
Area of Specialization:
Operational matrices. Singular integral equation of Abel type.
No. Papers published in journals: 14
No. Papers presented in conferences: 4
No. Citations: 100
Research & Publications:
- S. Dixit, Om P. Singh and S. Kumar, “A stable numerical inversion of generalized Abel’s integral equation”, Applied Numerical Mathematics, Vol. 62, Issue 5, 567-579, 2012.(Elsevier’s Journal)
- S. Dixit, Om P. Singh, V. K. Singh and A. K. Singh, “Bernstein direct method for solving variational problems”, International Mathematical Forum, Vol. 5, no. 48 (2010), 2351 – 2370
- S. Dixit, Om P. Singh and Sunil Kumar, “An Analytic Algorithm for solving system of fractional differential Equations” , Journal of Modern Methods in Numerical Mathematics, Vol. 1, no. 1 (2010), 12-26
- S. Dixit, R. K. Pandey, S. Kumar and Om P. Singh, “Solution of the generalized Abel integral equation by using almost Bernstein operational matrix”, American Journal of Computational Mathematics, Vol. 1, Issue 4, 226-234, 2011
- S. Dixit and Om P. Singh, “A stable algorithm for numerical inversion of system of generalized Abel integral equations”, Journal of Advanced Research in Scientific Computing, Vol. 3, Issue 4, 25-36, 2011
- Sunil Kumar, Om P. Singh and S. Dixit, “An analytic algorithm for generalized Abel integral equation”, Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 5, no. 5 (2011), 223-232
- Sunil Kumar, Om P. Singh and S. Dixit, “Generalized Abel Inversion Using Homotopy Perturbation Method”, Applied Mathematics, Vol. 2, No. 2, 254-257, 2011
- Sunil Kumar, Om P. Singh and S. Dixit, “Homotopy Perturbation Method for Solving System of Generalized Abel’s Integral Equations”, Applications and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 5, no.10, 2010
Personal interests: Teaching and Reading books.