Dr. Archana Dhayani
Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
B.Sc. Kumaon University Nainital
M.Sc. Kumaon University, Nainital
Ph.D. G.B. Pant University of Ag. and Technology, Pantnagar
Area of Specialization:
Condensed Matter physics, Nano Science
Research & Publications:
- S. Tewari, A. Dhyani and Ajay Influence of inter cell resonant tunneling on the out-of-plane electronic transport behavior in layered high Tc cuprates; Eur. Phys. J. B,66 (2008)67
- Dhyani, B.S. Tewari, Ajay Study of the Josephson Supercurrent through Nanoscopic Superconducting-Quantum Dot Tunnel Junction; Physica E 41, 1179 (2009)
- Dhyani, B.S. Tewari and Ajay Interplay of the single particle and Josephson Cooper pair tunneling on supercurrent across the superconducting quantum dot junction, Physica E 42, 162 (2009)
- S. Tewari,A. Dhyani, S.K. Joshi Kailash Pandey and Santosh Dubey, Study of magnetic property of Sn doped Ni-Zn-Fe nanoparticles; Conference Papers in Science, vol. 2014, Article ID 816970, 5 pages, 2014. doi:10.1155/2014/816970.
- Dhyani, Rajendra Kumar, B.S. Tewari and Ajay Tunable Josephson supercurrent through a two level quantum dotsuperconductor tunnel junction; Journal of Computational Electronics, 14, 139-145 (2015)
- Dhyani, P.S. Rawat and B.S. Tewari Tunable Josephson supercurrent through a two level quantum dotsuperconductor tunnel junction; Physica C, 528, 1-4 (2016)
- S. Tewari, M. Tewari, A.Dhyani, Ajay Study of inter-band pair transfer and density of states on isotope effect in TTF[Ni (dmit)2]2 organic superconducto; Physica C, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physc.2019.1353591 (2019).
- Mahato, K. Sharma, M. Sinha, E.R. Baral, R. Koteswararao, A. Dhyani, M. H. Cho, S. Cho, ‘Bio-sorbents, industrially important chemicals and novel materials from citrus processing waste as a sustainable and renewable Bioresource: A review’, Journal of Advanced Research, doi: https:// doi.org/10.1016/j.jare.2020.01.007 (2020)
- Archana Dhyani, S. Tewari, and Ajay Electronic Transport Behaviour through Nanoscopic Superconducting Quantum Dot Josephsons Junction, presented (poster) in School on “Low Dimensional Nanoscopic Physics” held at HRI, Allahabad, during 28 Jan to 09 Feb (2008)
- Archana Dhyani, S.Tewari and Ajay Influence of dot and single particle coupling energy on the nanoscopic superconducting –quantum dot tunnel junction, presented at 3rd Uttarakhand Science & Technology Congress”, held at IIT Roorkee during 10-11 Nov. (2008)
- Archana Dhyani, S.Tewari and Ajay Interplay of single particle and Josephson Cooper pair tunneling on the superconducting quantum dot junction, presented at International symposium for research scholars on Metallurgy, Material Science and Engineering”, at IIT Madras during 10-12 Dec. (2008)
- Archana Dhyani, B.S. Tewari and Ajay Electronic Structure and Quantun Transport in nanoscale Superconducting quantun Dot junction, presented” at “National Symposium on nanoscale Science and Technology”, held at MS College Saharanpur, during Feb 21-22, (2009)
- Archana Dhyani, S. Tewari and Ajay, Role of Josephson Cooper pair tunneling on S-Qd-S junction, Presented at 54th DAE-SSPS held at M.S. University of Baroda, Vadodara, during 14-18 Dec. (2009)
- Dhyani, B.S. Tewari and Ajay Study of Josephson supercurrent across a correlated Quantum dot coupled to s -wave superconducting leads, Presented at “SCES 2011 - Commemorating 100 Years of Superconductivity” held at University of Cambridge, London, UK, during 29 Aug - 03 September (2011)
- S. Tewari and A. Dhyani Josephson supercurrent across S-QD-S junction, Presented at “CECAM workshop “Graphene: From band structure to many body physics” held at University of Bremen, Bremen, Germany, during 03 - 07 September (2012)
- Dhyani, B.S. Tewari and Kailash Pandey Josephson Supercurrent through double level –Quantum dot, in 8th Uttarakhand State Science and Technology conference-2013 held at Doon University, Dehradun during 26-28 Dec 2013.
- Kailash Pandey, Dhyani, B.S. Tewari and Piyush Kuchhal Fission Barrier Height Determination of Actinides Nuclei, in 8th Uttarakhand State Science and Technology conference-2013 held at Doon University, Dehradun during 26-28 Dec 2013.
- S. Tewari, A. Dhyani and S.K. Joshi, “Spectral density and Josephson current through two level-quantum Dot junction coupled to superconducting leads, Presented at National Conference on Condensed matter Physics and Application (CMPA 2015) held at Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University during 27-28 March, 2015
- Dhyani, P. Dua, A.K.Chawla and B.S. Tewari, “Electron transport through quantum dot-superconductor nano junction: Effect of electron correlation”, presented at Recent Innovation in Electrical, electronics and communication systems- 2017 Graphic Era University, Dehradun during October 28-29, 2017
- Dhyani, P.Mandal, P.S. Rawat and B.S. Tewari Electronic spectra of superconducting quantum dot junction: Role of electron and Cooper pair tunnelling, presented at 64th DAE Solid State Physics Symposium (DAE SSPS 2019) held at Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, Rajasthan during December 18-22, 2019