Dr. Archana Dhyani
PhD (Major-Physics, Minor-Computer Science) 2009 from G.B. Pant University , Pantnagar India
Master of Science (Physics) 2004 from Kumaun University, Nainital, India.
B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) 2002 from Kumaun University, Nainital, India.
- Assistant Professor-Sel. Grade, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. India. July 2020- Till Date.
- Assistant Professor-Sr. Scale, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India. Jan 2012- June 2020.
- Assistant Professor, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India. July 2012- Dec 2017.
- Faculty Member (Assistant Professor), The ICFAI University, Dehradun, India. August 2009 - August 2011
No. of Papers published in journals: 15
No. of book/ book chapter: 5
No. of Papers presented in conferences: 14
No. Citations: 147
- Condensed Matter Physics: Theoretical modelling and numerical computation of the electronic spectra, transport, and superconducting properties of strongly correlated systems, and quantum transport in nano-structured superconducting -quantum dot tunnel junctions within the framework of many body field theoretical approach.
- Green Environment and Technology: citrus waste treatment and management; production of useful products from citrus waste using chemical and biological treatment.
- B.S. Tewari, A. Dhyani and Ajay
- Influence of inter cell resonant tunneling on the out-of-plane electronic transport behavior in layered high Tc cuprates; Eur. Phys. J. B 66, 67 (2008) (IF- 1.5)
- Dhyani, B.S. Tewari, Ajay
- Study of the Josephson Supercurrent through Nanoscopic Superconducting-Quantum Dot Tunnel Junction; Physica E 41, 1179 (2009)(IF- 3.382)
- Dhyani, B.S. Tewari and Ajay
- Interplay of the single particle and Josephson Cooper pair tunneling on supercurrent across the superconducting quantum dot junction, Physica E 42, 162 (2009)(IF- 3.382)
- B.S. Tewari, A. Dhyani, S.K. Joshi, Kailash Pandey and Santosh Dubey,
- Study of magnetic property of Sn doped Ni-Zn-Fe nanoparticles; Conference Papers in Science, vol. 2014, Article ID 816970, 5 pages, 2014. doi:10.1155/2014/816970.
- A. Dhyani, Rajendra Kumar, B.S. Tewari and Ajay
- Tunable Josephson supercurrent through a two level quantum dot superconductor tunnel junction; Journal of Computational Electronics, 14, 139-145(2015)(IF- 1.8)
- A. Dhyani, P.S. Rawat and B.S. Tewari
- Spectral density of Cooper pairs in two level quantum dot–superconductors Josephson junction; Physica C, 528, 1-4(2016)(IF- 1.241)
- A. Dhyani, A.K. Chawla, P. Dua and B.S. Tewari
- Effect of Coulomb blockade on Josephson supercurrent across superconductor/quantum dot/superconductor nano junction; Journal of Pure and Applied Science & Technology, 8(2), 9-17(2018)
- B.S. Tewari, M. Tewari, A. Dhyani and Ajay Study of inter-band pair transfer and density of states on isotope effect in TTF[Ni (dmit)2]2 organic superconductor; Physica C, 571, 1353591(2020)(IF- 1.241)
- N. Mahato, K. Sharma, M.Sinha, E. R. Baral, R. Koteswararao, A. Dhyani, M. H. Cho, S. Cho
- Bio-sorbents, industrially important chemicals and novel materials from citrus processing waste as a sustainable and renewable bioresource: A review; Journal of Advanced Research, 23, 61-82(2020)(IF- 10.479)
- A. Dhyani, P. Mandal, P.S. Rawat and B.S. Tewari Electronic and Cooper pair tunneling signatures in the electronic spectra of superconductors coupled to quantum dot nano-junction; Physica C, 575, 1353673(2020)(IF- 1.241)
- N. Mahato, H. Jang, A. Dhyani, S. Cho Recent Progress in Conducting polymers for hydrogen storage and fuel cell applications; Polymers, 12, 2480(2020) (IF- 4.329)
- N. Mahato, K. Sharma, M. Sinha, A. Dhyani, B. Pathak, H. Jang, S. Park, S. Pashikanti, S.Cho, Biotransformation of Citrus Waste-I: Production of Biofuel and Valuable Compounds by Fermentation; Accepted to Processes,9(2), 220 (2021) (IF- 2.847)
- B.S. Tewari, M. Ahlawat, A. Dhyani and Ajay Influence of pseudo-gap and interlayer coupling on isotope effect in bilayer cuprate superconductors; Physica C, 587, 1353895 (2021) (IF- 1.241)
- N. Mahato, P. Agarwal, D. Mohapatra, M. Sinha, A. Dhyani, B. Pathak, M. K. Tripathi, S. Angaiah Biotransformation of Citrus Waste-II: Bio-Sorbent Materials for Removal of Dyes, Heavy Metals and Toxic Chemicals from Polluted Water; Processes, 9(9), 1544 (2021) (IF- 2.847)
- Dhyani, B.S. Tewari and P. Mandal Study of optical transmission through MDM plasmonic tri-layer consisting of T and L shape periodic structures; TUSCI , 15(1), 530 (2021) (IF-2.688)
- Practical Physics I, a text book for MS students, published by UOU, Haldwani.
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Blockchain in Quantum Satellite, Drone and Network, an edited book to be published by CRC (Taylor and Francis) press.
- Electromagnetic radiations, a chapter in book entitled “Electrodynamics” published by UOU, Haldwani.
- Ferrites and Fe oxides as efficient materials for the removal of CO2, a chapter accepted and to be published in Elsevier book entitled “Ferrite nanostructured magnetic materials”.
- Chemical vapour deposition of ferrite thin film, a chapter accepted and to be published in Elsevier book entitled “Ferrite nano-structured magnetic materials”.
- A. Dhyani, B.S. Tewari, and Ajay Electronic Transport Behaviour through Nanoscopic Superconducting Quantum Dot Josephsons Junction, presented (poster) in School on “Low Dimensional Nanoscopic Physics” held at HRI, Allahabad, during 28 Jan to 09 Feb (2008)
- A. Dhyani, B.S.Tewari and Ajay Influence of dot and single particle coupling energy on the nanoscopic superconducting –quantum dot tunnel junction, presented at “3rd Uttarakhand Science & Technology Congress”, held at IIT Roorkee during 10-11 Nov. (2008)
- A. Dhyani, B.S.Tewari and Ajay Interplay of single particle and Josephson Cooper pair tunneling on the superconducting quantum dot junction, presented at “International symposium for research scholars on Metallurgy, Material Science and Engineering”, at IIT Madras during 10-12 Dec. (2008)
- A. Dhyani, B.S. Tewari and Ajay Electronic Structure and quantun transport in nanoscale superconducting quantun Dot junction, presented” at “National Symposium on nanoscale Science and Technology”, held at MS College Saharanpur, during Feb 21-22, (2009)
- A. Dhyani, B.S. Tewari and Ajay, Role of Josephson Cooper pair tunneling on S-Qd-S junction, Presented at 54-th DAE-SSPS held at M.S. University of Baroda, Vadodara, during 14-18 Dec. (2009)
- A. Dhyani, B.S. Tewari and Ajay Study of Josephson supercurrent across a correlated Quantum dot coupled to s -wave superconducting leads, Presented at “SCES 2011 - Commemorating 100 Years of Superconductivity” held at University of Cambridge, London, UK, during 29 Aug - 03 September (2011)
- B.S. Tewari and A. Dhyani Josephson supercurrent across S-QD-S junction, Presented at “CECAM workshop -Graphene: From band structure to many body physics” held at University of Bremen, Bremen, Germany, during 03 - 07 September (2012)
- A. Dhyani, B.S. Tewari and Kailash Pandey Josephson Supercurrent through double level –Quantum dot, in 8 Uttarakhand State Science and Technology conference-2013 held at Doon University, Dehradun during 26-28 Dec 2013.
- Kailash Pandey, A. Dhyani, B.S. Tewari and Piyush Kuchhal Fission Barrier Height Determination of Actinides Nuclei, in 8 Uttarakhand State Science and Technology conference-2013 held at Doon University, Dehradun during 26-28 Dec 2013.
- B.S. Tewari, A. Dhyani and S.K. Joshi Spectral density and Josephson current through two level-quantum Dot junction coupled to superconducting leads, Presented at “National Conference on Condensed matter Physics and Application (CMPA 2015)” held at Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University during 27-28 March, 2015.
- A. Dhyani and B.S. Tewari Charge transport through two level quantum dot junction, in 10th Uttarakhand State Science and Technology conference-2016 held at Vigyan Dham, Dehradun during 10-12 Feb 2016.
- A. Dhyani, A. K. Chawla and B.S. Tewari Electron transport through quantum dot superconductor nano junction: Effect of electron correlation, Presented at “Recent Innovation in electrical, electronics and communication systems 2017 (RIEECS 2017)” held at Graphic Era University, Dehradun during 28-29 October, 2017.
- A. Dhyani, Vishesh Sexana, B.S. Tewari and A.K. Chawla Annealing effect on the optical properties of nano crystalline silver films, Presented at “International conference on Nano for energy and water (NEW 2017)” held at University of petroleum and Energy studies, Dehradun during 22-24Feb, 2017.
- A.Dhyani, P. Mandal, P.S. Rawat and B.S. Tewari Electronic spectra of superconducting quantum dot junction: Role of electron and Cooper pair tunneling, Presented at “64th DAE SSPS 2019”held at IIT Jodhpur during 18-22 Dec, 2019.
- Mr. Aejaj Rashid M.Sc. Thesis Title: “PRESSURE-DEPENDENT VISCOSITY AND FREE VOLUMEACTIVATION OF ALKALI METALS” . submitted to School of sciences Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, (A Central University) Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand in the year 2014.
- Mr. Vipin Negi B.Sc. Dessertation Title: “STUDY OF ELECTRONIC SPECTRA IN T-SHAPED DOUBLE QUANTUM DOTS –SUPERCONDUCTOR NANO JUNCTION”. submitted to School of Engineering, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India in the year 2020.
- Indian Physics Association – Life Member (IPA)
Honours and Achievements:
- Expert Member, Proposal review Committee, National Science Centre, Poland.
- Reviewer Panel of Journals: Vacuum, IJPAP etc.
Personal interests: Cooking and Baking, Writing poems, travelling