Academic Background (Degrees, University Name & Year of Passing):
- B. Design from National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi (2004)
- Certificate in Online Hybrid and Blended Education from Laureate International Universities (2015)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Academic Practices from Pearl Academy (2019)
- Specialisation Certificate for Virtual Teacher (Series of five courses) from Coursera (2020)
- Associate Professor and Course Leader, Product/Accessory/Jewellery Design at Pearl Academy, Jaipur Campus
- Sourcing Specialist, Jewellery and Accessories at Walmart Global Sourcing Private Limited, Bangalore
- Guest Faculty (Modules/Expert Session/Jury) at National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad
- Assistant General Manager, Design & Development at Normak Fashion Private Limited, Hyderabad
- Associated with Khadi and Village Industries Commission of India for SFURTI Program - Design and Development Workshop, Tribal Jewelry Cluster of Devarakonda District of Andhra Pradesh
Honours and Achievements:
- Collaborative design project: Designed and developed a Bohemian Jewellery Collection for Fashion Designer Ms. Rina Dhaka. The jewellery was showcased on ramp to complement her SS17 collection in AIFWSS17 in Delhi.
- Received Excellence Award 2016 in recognition of outstanding performance and lasting contribution in Academic Excellence from Pearl Academy, India (Member of Laureate Group).
- Design (Surreal Whim) was selected for the final round of jury towards the Swarovski Elements Jewellery Design Contest 2011 (total 20 entries were selected for the final round out of the total entries from (India/Sri Lanka/Bangladesh)
Projects or Ph.D.’s guided: Mentored final year graduation projects of Accessory Design and Jewellery Design students in NIFT and Pearl Academy.
- Member and convener at Board of Studies at RISU (Rajasthan ILD Skills University) for product design
Personal interests: Hiking
Subject interests: Constructive alignment in curriculum design, Craft innovation, Online education, Social impact projects