Dr. Ashish Mishra
Assistant Professor - Senior Scale
BE (Aeronautical Engineering), The Aeronautical Society of India, New Delhi
MS (Aerospace Engineering), IIT Madras, Chennai
Ph.D. (Aerospace Engineering), IIT Madras, Chennai
Area of Specialization
Composites, Fracture Mechanics, Plasticity, Reliability
Research & Publications :
- A. Mishra and S. Mahesh, A deformation-theory based model of a damaged metal matrix composite, International Journal of Solids and Structures, Volume 121, 2017, Pages 228-239, (2017), ISSN 0020- 7683, doi:10.1016/j.ijsolstr.2017.05.032
- S. Mahesh and A. Mishra, Strength distribution of metal-matrix composites under monotonic loading, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Volume 194, Pages 86-104, (2018), ISSN 0013-7944,doi.org/10.1016/j.engfracmech.2018.03.015
International/ National Conferences:
- A. Mishra and S. Mahesh, A fully non-linear model of a damaged unidirectional metal matrix composite, 24th International Congress of Theoretical and Applied Science, Montreal, Canada August 2016.
- A Mishra, S Mahesh, Reliability of Ti/SiC Metal Matrix Composites ASME 2017 Gas Turbine India Conference, Bangalore.
- A. Mishra and S. Mahesh, Damage evolution and failure of unidirectional metal matrix composites, FRACMEET conference, Institute for Mathematics and Sciences, Chennai. Feb. 2016
Rewards & Recognition:
- Received Pre-Doctoral Fellowship, IIT Madras, 2017.
- Received academic excellence award in secondary school exam by Rajasthan Patrika in 2007.
- Lifetime membership of Aeronautical Society of India.