B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
ME (Space Engineering & Rocketry), Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
Area of Specialization:
Space Engineering, Rocket Propulsion, MEMS, Propellant Technology, Combustion, Advanced Propulsion Techniques, Aerodynamics
Research & Publications:
- Ignition and Combustion Characteristics of a Micro-Electromechanical System (MEMS) Pyrotechnic Thruster for Micro Propulsion Applications, International Journal of Energetic Materials and Chemical propulsion, Begell House, USA, 16(2): 115-123 (2017), Volume 16, Issue 2, Pp 115-123.
- Thermo-Physical properties of Al2O3/Graphene Nano Platelets-Kerosene nanofluids, Journal of Nanofluids, Manuscript 17-700-R. (review in progress)
- Ignition Characterization of Energetic Materials for MEMS-based Pyro Device, HEMCE-2016, 10th International High Energy Materials Conference and Exhibits at Hyderabad.
- Analytical and Experimental Ignition Studies on a Micro-pyrotechnic System, THERMANS-2016 DAE-BRNS, 20th Symposium & Workshop on Thermal Analysis organized at IIT, BHU, Varanasi.
- Optimization of Solid Rocket Propellant for Satellite Application, MARS SUMMIT-2017, Three Days International Conference organized by ACS College of Engineering, Bangalore, 21-23, Feb 2017.
- Comparative Study of RANS Models for Supercritical Liquid Oxygen and Kerosene Combustion, 2018 AIAA SciTech Forum (Paper submitted for review).