Dr. Jagadeeshwar Kodavaty
B.Tech (Chemical Engineering), REC, Warangal
M.Tech (Biotechnology), JNTU Hyderabad
Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering), IIT Madras
Area of Specialization:
Rheology, Drug Gels, Drug Release Kinetics in Gels, Structural Analysis of Gels.
Research & Publications:
- Kodavaty, Jagadeeshwar, and Abhijit P. Deshpande. "Evaluation of solute diffusion and polymer relaxation in cross‑linked hyaluronic acid hydrogels: experimental measurement and relaxation modeling." POLYMER BULLETIN(2020).
- Kodavaty, Jagadeeshwar, et al. "Molecular association and gelling characteristics of curdlan." Current Science (00113891)9 (2020).
- Ramya, K. A., Kodavaty, J., Dorishetty, P., Setti, M., & Deshpande, A. P. (2019). Characterizing the yielding processes in pluronic-hyaluronic acid thermoreversible gelling systems using oscillatory rheology.
- Journal of Rheology, 63(2), 215-228.Yatirajula, S. K., Shrivastava, A., Saxena, V. K., & Kodavaty, J. (2019). Flow behavior analysis of Chlorella Vulgaris microalgal biomass. Heliyon, 5(6), e01845.
- Inturi, S. K., Dash, G. R., & Kodavaty, J. (2019). Role of silica Nano particles in altering rheological properties of drilling fluid in Enhanced Oil Recovery. Materials Today: Proceedings, 17, 354-361.
- Komarabathina, S., Pulipati, K., Pujari, M., & Kodavaty, J. Biosorption of nickel from aqueous solution onto Liagora viscida: Kinetics, isotherm, and thermodynamics. Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy, e13330.
- Kodavaty J., Deshpande, A. P., Mechanical and Swelling Properties of Poly (vinyl alcohol) and Hyaluronic Acid Gels used in Biomaterial Systems - a Comparative Study, Defence Science Journal, 64(3), 222-229 (2014).
- Kodavaty J., Deshpande, A. P., Regimes of Micro structural Evolution as Observed from Rheology and Surface Morphology of Cross linked Poly(vinyl alcohol) and Hyaluronic Acid Blends during Gelation, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 131(22), 1-10 (2014).
- Self-assembly and drying assisted microstructural domain formation in poly (vinyl alcohol) and hyaluronic acid gels, accepted in polymer bulletin. Kodavaty, J. & Deshpande, A.P. Polym. Bull. (2017). doi:10.1007/s00289-017-1913-6.
- Macro 2015-January 23-26 2015 - Mahesh Setti, Jagadeeshwar Kodavaty, Abhijit P. Deshpande “Rheology and Transport properties of thermosensitive pluronic- hyaluronic acid hydrogels”
- 2nd SOFTMATTER – YOUNG INVESTIGATORS MEET, Pondichery – 18th to 20th December 2014
- Jagadeeshwar Kodavaty, Abhijit P. Deshpande , “Transport and structural variations in soft hydrogels of hyaluronic acid and polyvinyl alcohol”
- POLYMER PROCESSING SOCIETY ASIA AUSTRALIA CONFERENCE, Mumbai, India –December, 2013 Jagadeeshwar Kodavaty, Abhijit P. Deshpande, “rheological evaluation of hyaluronan hydrogels: effect of ph, crosslinker ratio and blending with a hydrophilic polymer”
- FRONTIERS IN POLYMER SCIENCE, Sitges, Spain – May, 2013 Jagadeeshwar Kodavaty, Abhijit P. Deshpande, “Characterization of semi-IPN drug gel made of poly(vinyl alcohol) and hyaluronic acid”
- HEALTHCARE INDIA 2012, New Delhi, India – February 2012 Jagadeeshwar Kodavaty, Abhijit P. Deshpande, “Linear and nonlinear viscoelastic behavior of model biomaterial systems”
- RHEOLOGY OF COMPLEX FLUIDS, Gauhati, India – January 2012
- “Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer” organized by JNTU Hyderabad -12-01-2003 to -3-12-2003.
- “ Instrumentation and process control in chemical Industries” organized by Annamalai University, Annamalai – 15-11-2004 to 26-11-2004.
- Personal website : https://sites.google.com/site/jagadeesh kodavaty