Dr. Srinivasa Reddy Devarapu
Assistant Professor (DOJ - 01.08.2018, Regular)
B.Tech (Chemical Engineering), Bapatla Engineering College, ANU, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
M.Tech (Petroleum Engineering), ISM (IIT) Dhanbad, Jharkhand
Ph.D. (Petroleum Engineering), IIT Madras, Tamil Nadu.
Area of Specialization:
Experimental and Numerical Modeling of Enhanced Oil Recovery Techniques , Produced Water Treatment.
Research & Publication:
- Naga Babu, D. Srinivasa Reddy, G. Suresh Kumar, K. Ravindhranath and G. V. Krishna Mohan. Sequential-Synergetic Sorption Analysis of Gracilaria Rhodophyta Biochar towards Aluminium and Fluoride: A Statistical Optimization Approach. Water Environmental Research (In Press, WER_2019_09-0543.R1), https://doi.org/10.1002/wer.12832019. (SCI/SCIE).
- A. Naga Babu, T. Raja Sree, D. Srinivasa Reddy, G. V. Krishna Mohan, G. Suresh Kumar. Experimental and Statistical Analysis of As(III) Adsorption from Contaminated Water using Activated Red mud Doped Calcium-Alginate Beads. Environmental Technology (Online) 2019. https://doi.org/10.1080/09593330.2019.1681520 (SCI)
- Ponmani S., Gopal Kumar G, Sarfraz Khan P., Nagababu A, Mohan Reddy K., Suresh Kumar G. and D. Srinivasa Reddy. Improvement of Anti-Sag and Rheological Properties of Water Based Muds using Nano-Barite. Materials Today Proceedings, 2019; 17: 176-185. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2019.06.416 (Scopus)
- A. Nagababu, D. Srinivasa Reddy Pranay Sharma, Suresh Kumar, Ravindhranath K, and G. V. Krishna Mohan. Effective Removal of Hazardous Indigo Carmine Dye from Waste Water Using Treated Red Mud. Materials Today Proceedings, 2019; 17: 198-208. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2019.06.419 (Scopus)
- A. Naga Babu, D. Srinivasa Reddy, G. Suresh Kumar, K. Ravindhranath and G. V. Krishna Mohan. Removal of Lead and Fluoride from Contaminated Water using Exhausted Coffee Grounds based Bio-Sorbent. Journal of Environmental Management, 2018; 218: 602-612. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2018.04.091 (SCI)
- G. Suresh Kumar and D. Srinivasa Reddy. Numerical Modeling of Forward In-Situ Combustion Process in Heavy Oil Reservoirs. International Journal of Oil Gas and Coal Technology, 2017; 16: 43-57. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJOGCT.2017.085981(SCI)
- Aabid Hussain Shaik and D. Srinivasa Reddy. Formation of 2-D, 3-D superlattices of silver nanoparticles inside an emulsion droplet. Materials Research Express, 2017; 4(3): 35-43. https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/aa5e5b (SCI)
- D. Srinivasa Reddy and G. Suresh Kumar. Numerical simulation of heavy crude oil in porous combustion-tube. Combustion Science and Technology, 2015; 187: 1905-1921. https://doi.org/10.1080/00102202.2015.1065822 (SCI)
- D. Srinivasa Reddy and G. Suresh Kumar. Numerical Study on Phase Behavior effects in Enhanced Oil Recovery by In-Situ Combustion. Petroleum Science and Technology, 2015; 33: 353-362. https://doi.org/10.1080/10916466.2014.979999 (SCI)
- D. Srinivasa Reddy and G. Suresh Kumar. A comprehensive analysis on thermal and kinetic aspects of in-situ combustion: A Numerical Approach. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2014; 592-594:1393-1397. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.592-594.1393 (Scopus)
- D. Srinivasa Reddy and G. Suresh Kumar. Numerical investigation on the role of heavy oil saturations on performance of in-Situ combustion in Porous Media. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 2014; 5(5): 531-538.
- Chandrika K., D. Srinivasa Reddy. A batch Growth Inhibitory Model for an Algel Biomass Concentration under Fossil Fuel Emissions for Biofuel. Presented at 7th International Conference on Algal Biomass, Biofuels & Bioproducts at Miami, FL, USA on 18-21st June 2017.
- Pranaya Sharma, Shivangi Gupta, Gopal Gupta, Naga Babu, Suresh Kumar G. and D. Srinivasa Reddy Barite Nano-Particles: A Potential Solution to Barite Sagging in Drilling Operations. Presented at International Conference on Challenges and Prospects of Petroleum Production and Processing Industries as a part of PEDJP’17 at IIT(ISM) Dhanbad during 12-14th Jan. 2017.
- Ch.G.S.S.Sandeep, Pranay Sharma, Shivangi Gupta, Dinesh Srikar and D.Srinivasa Reddy. Application of Vegitable Oils in Petroleum Exploration Operations. Presented and won Best Poster at International Conference on TSCST-NICE’16 at CCST, IST, JNTU Hyderabad on 4th-6th Oct 2016.
- Shivangi Gupta, Pranay Sharma, Gopal Kumar and D. Srinivasa Reddy. A Comprehensive Study on the Environmental Impacts of Geothermal Energy Development. Presented at 2nd International Conference on Geothermal Energy at PDPU, Gandhinagar, Gujarat on 29th Mar. 2016.
- Pulkit Chaudhary and D. Srinivasa Reddy. Designing Fuel Gas Requirements for Heater Treaters for De-Emulsification of Crude Oil Mixtures. Paper ID. UPE-164, Presented at International Conference on Innovative Engineering, Science and Technology at UIT, Dehradun during 18-19th Mar. 2016.
- Pulkit Chaudhary and D. Srinivasa Reddy. Development of Mathematical Model for Well Planning in CBM Wells. Presented and won 3rd Prize at 6th World PetroCoal Congress-2016 at Convention Centre-NDCC, Parliament Street, New Delhi, India during 15-17th Feb 2016.
- D. Srinivasa Reddy, Tapan Kidambi, and G. Suresh Kumar. Reactive-Compositional Numerical Simulation of crude oil flow in Porous Media under Non-Isothermal Conditions. Paper ID. EMS566, presented at International Conference on Modeling and Simulation (ICMS’15), Shastra University, Tanjavur, India, 25-26th Mar 2015.
- D. Srinivasa Reddy, Aditya Kumar Mishra, and G. Suresh Kumar. Modeling of thermally enhanced oil recovery by in-situ combustion for heavy oil reservoirs. Paper ID. 2004676, presented at GEO INDIA – 2015 at New Delhi, India, Jan. 2015.
- D. Srinivasa Reddy and G. Suresh Kumar. Application of equation of state in numerical modeling of thermal enhanced oil recovery method. Paper ID. ICPST-RK, presented at International Conference of Petroleum Science and Technology (ICPST-2014) at IIT Madras, Chennai, India, 3-5th Nov. 2014.
- Water based drilling fluid additive and a preparation method thereof. Application No. 201841026429 A; 20/07/2018.
- Rewards & Recognition:
- Won 3rd Prize at 6th World PetroCoal Congress-2016 for poster on “Development of Mathematical Model for Well Planning in CBM Wells.”
- Won 2nd Prize in Technical-Quiz Competitions at 2nd Annual Session of SCHEMCON-06 organised at JNTU Anantapuram.