Dr. Tirumala Rao Kotni
Date of Joining: 12-03-2018 (Regular)
B. Tech., Chemical Engineering, M.V.G.R College of Engineering, Vizianagaram, AP, INDIA, April 2006.
M. Tech., Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, INDIA, May 2009.
Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi, Delhi, INDIA, October 2016.
Area of Specialization:
Mathematical Modeling and Simulations, Computational Fluid Dynamics, etc.
Thin liquid films, Dewetting, Phase separation, Interface Science, Mathematical Modelling and Simulations.
- T. Rao Kotni, J. Sarkar, and R. Khanna, “Kinetically engendered subspinodal length scales in spontaneous dewetting of thin liquid films”, PHYSICAL REVIEW E RAPID COMMUNICATIONS, 90, 020401(R), 2014.
- T. Rao Kotni, R. Khanna, and J. Sarkar, “Kinetics of sub-spinodal dewetting of thin liquid films of thickness dependent viscosity”, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 29(17), 175001, 2017.
- T. Rao Kotni, J. Sarkar, and R. Khanna, “Satellite hole formation in thin liquid films exhibiting thickness dependant viscosity”, Soft matter young investigator meet, Pondicherry, INDIA, December 17th to 20th, 2015.
- T. Rao Kotni, J. Sarkar, and R. Khanna, “Instability and morphology of thickness dependent viscosity liquid films”, Interdisciplinary Surface Science Conference ISSC-20, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom, 2015.
- T. Rao Kotni, J. Sarkar, and R. Khanna, “Quantifying of Slippage in thin liquid films”, National Conference on Chemical Engineering, ChemFerence12, IIT Bombay, INDIA, 2012.