Manash Protim Mudoi
Assistant Professor – Selection Grade (DOJ - 02.07.2018, Regular)
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Chemical Engineering (2005). Assam Engineering College, Gauhati University, Guwahati, Assam, India.
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Process Engineering and Design (2008) Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT D), India.
PhD (Pursuing), Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (Enrolment: August 2020)
- Previous Industry Experience:
- Triune Energy Services Pvt. Ltd. From May 2016 to May 2018.
- GS E&C Delhi Pvt. Ltd. From December 2014 to April 2016.
- Petrofac Eng. Services India Pvt. Ltd. From Nov 2012 to March 2014.
- CH2MHILL (India) Pvt. Ltd. From May 2012 to October 2012.
- Triune Energy Services Pvt. Ltd. From July 2008 to May 2012
- Academic Experience:
- Assistant Professor, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun (Current), Date of Joining: 2nd July 2018.
- Assistant Professor, Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Assam. From January 2014 to December 2014
Area of Specialization:
Fluid Flow Operation, Heat Transfer Operation, Mass Transfer Operation, Natural Gas Processing, Coal Bed Methane
- Interest : Polymer composite, Unconventional energy resource, Waste management, Environmental science
- Polymer composite material with nettle fiber reinforcement: A review, Manash Protim Mudoi, Shishir Sinha, Vijay Parthasarthy - Bioresource Technology Reports, 2021
- Chemical conversion of furan dicarboxylic acid to environmentally benign polyesters: an overview, S Singhal, S Agarwal, MP Mudoi*, N Singhal, R Singh - Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery, 2021 (IF 4.987). * corresponding author
- Nanotechnology for Dye Removal from Textile Industry Effluents, in Challenges and Opportunities In The Textile Industry, Manash Protim Mudoi, Shilpi Agarwal, Shailey Singhal, Abhimanyu Singh Khichi and S. Dayanidy (2020)
Faculty advisor to IIChE UPES Student Chapter
- Playing cricket, Table Tennis, Badminton
- Reading books
- Participating in Quiz competition