Doctoral Research Fellow
B.Tech (Chemical Engineering), West Bengal University of Technology
M.Tech (Renewable Energy Engineering), UPES
Area of Specialization:
- "Electrical Power Generation with Himalayan Mud Soil using Microbial Fuel Cell." Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (IJEEI) 4.4 (2016).
- "Challenges in Sustainable Development of Agriculture Sector: an Indian Scenario." World Scientific News 62 (2017): 1-11.
- "Electricity Generation & Other Applications using Microbial Fuel Cell." World Scientific News 37 (2016): 320.
- “The Renewable Curiosity: A Review”, International Journal of Science and Research, Vol. 04, Issue 02, pp. 968-971, Feb. 2015.
- "Design of Auger Reactor and its Operation for Biomass Pyrolysis", ICTFCEN-2016, IIT Kharagpur, to be published in IEEE Xplore.
- STEP TOWARDS E-WASTE MANAGEMENT (STEM), International Conference on Advances in the Field of Health, Safety, Fire, Environment, Allied Sciences and Engineering (HSFEA 2016).
- "Potential biomass combination to produce sustainable pellets for co-firing application Bioenergy assessment in Gujarat”, 68th Annual Session of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, At IIT Guwahati, Assam, Volume: 68.
- “Proposed Parking System Model for Vehicles in Smart Cities”, Journal of Basic and Applied Engineering Research, Volume 3, Issue 3; January-March, 2016, pp. 282-285.
- “Fuel Cells: The Fuel for Tomorrow”, Journal of Energy Research and Environmental Technology, Vol. 02, pp. 71-75, Jan. 2015.
- Oil Refinery Unit Design: Hydrodesulphurization. Saarbrücken, Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2015.