Dr. Devender Kumar Saini
Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
B.E.(Electrical Engineering), LIET, Alwar, University of Rajasthan
M.Tech (Electrical Engineering), Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Ph.D. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Area of Specialization:
Circuit Theory, Control Systems, Robust Control, Electrical Machines, System Optimization
Research & Publication:
- Vishal Jain, Devender Saini and K. N. Dinesh Babu, “AGC of an Interconnected Power System under Deregulated Environment using GA-tuned Fuzzy Logic Controller, “Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9(47), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i47/105637, December 2016.
- Ravi Kumaran Nair.C, Devender Kumar Saini, Jayaraju.M,” Modelling the Dynamic Line Parameter of 25 kV AC Railway Electric Traction Lines at Earth Cuttings”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol.8 No.5, pp.2070-2075, ISSN: 0975-4024, Oct-Nov 2016.
- Ravi Kumaran Nair.C, Devender Kumar Saini, Jayaraju.M, ” Effect of Topography at the Proximity of AC Electric Traction Line on the Earth Fault Distance Locating Algorithm”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 11, Number 1 (2016), pp 105-110.
- N B Soni, Dr. Kamal Bansal, Dr, Devendra Saini,” Optimizing the Coordinates Position for Optimal Placement of ZigBee for Power Monitoring from remote Locations”, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, ISSN 0973-1768 Volume 12, Number 1 (2016), pp. 11-17.
- R Kumar, K Bansal, D K Saini, I P S Paul, " Two-Layer soil modeling and optimal designing of Grounding System of High Voltage Air Insulated and Gas Insulated Substation using MATLAB GUI", Water and Energy International,88(1), pp. 21-26,2015
- Aayush Shrivastava, Manjaree Pandit, Devender Saini, Raj Gaurav Mishra, Optimal Power Dispatch in Competitive Market”, Proceeding of International Conference on Intelligent Communication, Control and Devices, Volume 479 of the series Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pp 1043-1050, 18 September 2016.
- Rajeev Gupta, Devender Kumar Saini, Raj Kumar Saini, Piush Verma,” Design Improvement and Assessment of Efficiency of Three Phase Induction Motor Operating Under the Rated Voltage”, Proceeding of International Conference on Intelligent Communication, Control and Devices, Volume 479 of the series Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing pp 495-502, 18 September 2016.
- Raj Kumar Saini, Devender Kumar Saini, Rajeev Gupta and Piush Verma. “A Software approach for the prediction of Efficiency of three-phase Induction motor at optimize iron losses”. Accepted in IEEE International conference on power electronics, Thapar University, Patiala (India) (978-1-5090-4530-3/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE, Indexed in SCOPUS).
- Devender kumar saini, Dr. Rajendra Prasad, “Discrete Interval System Reduction Using Differentiation and Differential Evolution Algorithm”, International Conference on Control Instrumentation System Conference (CISCON-2011), Nov 3-6, 2011.
- Devender kumar saini, Dr. Rajendra Prasad, "Mixed evolutionary technique to reduce order of uncertain system using genetic algorithm and differentiation technique", International Conference on Advances in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (ICAEEE-2011), Feb 25-26, 2011