Dr. S.Vamsi Krishna
Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
B Tech. (Electrical & Electronics Engineering), JNTU Hyderabad
Ph.D. (Power Systems)), IIT (ISM) Dhanbad
Area of Specialization:
Research & Publication:
- Patent:“Contactless Emergency Lighting and Communication System with Axial Portability for Underground Mines” Journal of Patent, Patent Office, Govt. of India, Journal No. 06/2014, Published on 07/02/2014, App. no. 1470/KOL/2013, PP.19.
- “LEDs Lighting Arrangements for Underground Mines”, Telkomnika Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering (IAES), vol.15, no.1, pp. 14-19, July 2015.
- “Post Disaster Illumination for Underground Mines”, Telkomnika Indonesian journal of Electrical Engineering (IAES), vol.13, no.3, pp. 425-430, March 2015.
- “Shedding Light on the Mine Site”, Australasian Mine Safety Journal (AMSJ), Issue no. 18, Oct 2013, pp. 42-45.
- “Evolution of Efficient Lighting System in Underground Mines”, Journal of Indian School of Mines (JISM), vol.1, 2012, pp. 07-14
- “Stand Alone Effective Lighting System using Defective Fluorescent Tube Light for Haul Road”, Proceedings of IEEE, International Conference on Control, Instrumentation, Energy & Communication (CIEC) 2014, pp. 406-410.
- “Modulation Techniques for Power Line Communications”, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Engineering & Applied Science (ICEAS 2013), March 2013, pp. 1331-1337.
- “A Constant Brightness LED. Based Cap Lamps for Underground Coalmines using Buck Regulator”, Proceedings of World Congress of Engineering (WCE) 2012, vol.2, pp. 986-990.
- “Haul Roads Lighting System for Open Cast Mine using Green Energy”, Proceedings of International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientist (IMECS 2012), March 2012, pp. 987-990.
- "Study on Coupling Techniques for Power Line Communications”, E-Proceedings of IET-UK, Michael Faraday IET India Summit, Nov 2012, pp. 163-167.
- “Energy Efficient Stand-Alone Lighting System for Surface Mine haul Roads”, Proceedings of National Seminar on Mining Equipment (MENTCA), Jan 2012, pp. 269-276.
- “A Review on Power Line Communications”, Proceedings of National Seminar on Frontiers in electronics, Communications, Instrumentation and Information technology (FECIIT), Nov, 2011, pp.53"