Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering), Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya
M.Tech (Environmental Science Engineering), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
UGC and CBSE NET (2017)
Area of Specialization:
Environmental Science and Engineering
Research & Publications:
- Tyagi A., Mondal P., Siddiqui N.A. (2018) Quality Assessment of Groundwater Using Water Quality Index at Yamunanagar, Haryana. Advances in Health and Environment Safety. Springer Transactions in Civil and Environmental Engineering. Springer, Singapore.
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7122-5_36
- Aravind S., Bahukhandi K.D., Mondal P. (2018) Development of Multimedia Hazardous Material Information System. Advances in Health and Environment Safety. Springer Transactions in Civil and Environmental Engineering. Springer, Singapore.
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7122-5_35
- Sarath Krishnan U, Rishi H Nair, Mr.Prasenjit Mondal, Mr.Dharani Kumar K., (2017), “Risk Assessment of Blast Furnace II using Failure Mode Effect Analysis tool in COREX Steel Plant”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 8, Issue 3, March-2017 1120, ISSN 2229-5518.
- Mondal P., Baksi S. and Bose D., (2017), “Study of environmental issues in textile industries and recent wastewater treatment technology”, World Scientific News, Vol.- 61(2) 98-109.
- Mondal P., Baksi S., Dharani Kumar K. and Bose D., (2017), “Challenges in Sustainable Development of Agriculture Sector: an Indian Scenario”, World Scientific News, Vol.- 62 1-11.
- Karmakar, S., Mandal, P., Roy, S., Majumder, R. Evaluation of tractor-drawn potato planter in West Bengal state of India (2016) AMA, Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa, and Latin America, 47 (3), pp. 36-40.
- .Dr. Siddiqui N. A., Mindeb N., Mondal P. and Vijayakumara A. K., (2015), “Study of P&ID, Safeguarding Philosophy, Design Basis and Its Features”, International Journal on Occupational Health & Safety, Fire & Environment – Allied Science, Vol 3 (001-006).
- Nihal Anwar Siddiqui, Prasenjit Mondal, Bikrama Prasad Yadav and Junim Akthar, (2015), “Fire risk assessment of Ethylene storage tanks using Dow Fire and Explosion Index (F&EI)”, Proceedings of the 2ndEuropean Symposium on Fire Safety Science, p- 623.
- Singh R., Bahukhandi K., Mondal P. and Singh S., (2015), “Water Quality Assessment of River Ganga Health Hazard Identification and Control”,International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Vol-5, Issue 5.
- Ziauddin A., Mandal P., Dharani Kumar K. and Karthikeya M., (2014), “HAZOP for Propylene Recovery Plant at HOC Ambalamugal”,International Journal on Occupational Health & Safety, Fire & Environment – Allied Science, Vol. - 1 (009-013).
- Mondal P., Nandan A., Dr. N. A. Siddiqui and B. P. Yadav, (2014), “Impact of Soak Pit on Groundwater Table”, Environmental Pollution control Journal, Vol - 18 (12-17).
- Nandan A., Siddiqui N. A., Mondal P., Chaudhary K. and Pandey R., (2014), “Hazards Associated to Synthesis Gas and its Mitigation Measures”, Research J. Engineering and Tech.,Vol. - 3/5 (144-146).
- Mondal P., Nandan A., Dr. N. A. siddiqui and B. P. Yadav, (2014), “Removal of fluoride from water by suitable low cost environmental friendly methods”,Environmental Pollution control Journal, Vol. - 17 (41-44).
- Ziauddin A., Dharani Kumar K. and Mondal P., (2014), “Study on Emission Index of Jatropha Based Bio Diesel”, International Journal on Occupational Health & Safety, Fire & Environment – Allied Science, Vol. - 1 (014-016).
- Analysis of Fuel consumption rate for 45 hp Farm Tractor and suggest possible measures to reduce consumption rate (2012).
- Treatment of homogeneous textile wastewater containing a single dye using Chromium and hydrogen peroxide-based advanced oxidation process (2017).
Removal of Arsenic from drinking water using low cost treatment strategies (2013).
A proposed technique for municipal solid waste management for city Kolkata (2014).
Achievement & Awards:
ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)