Assistant Professor - Selection Grade (DOJ - 16.07.2012, Regular)
B.E (Mechanical Engineering), MDU, Rohtak
M.E (Automotive Product Development), Deakin University, Australia
Ph.D. (Thesis Submitted), UPES, Dehradun.
Area of Specialization:
Material Science, Composites, Tribology, Bio Fuels and Lubricants.
Research & Publication:
- Y. Singh, D. Kumar, A. Kumar, A. Singla, and A. Kumar, “Mathematical modeling and analysis of absorption refrigeration system using waste heat of diesel genset Biofuels View project Design and Development of an Intuitive post combustion Emission control system and analysis. View project Mathematical Modeling and Analysis of Absorption Refrigeration System Using Waste Heat of Diesel Genset,” Int. J. Emerg. Res. Manag. &Technology, 2013.
- Y. Singh, N. Kumar Singh, A. Singla, and N. Lohani, “Forecasting Of Optimum Turning Parameter On Surface Roughness In Turning Of Al-Al 2 O 3 Metal Matrix Composite”. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol.5, no. 2, 2013.
- Singh, Yashvir, Amneesh Singla, and Nitin Lohani. "Production of biodiesel from oils of Jatropha, Karanja and performance analysis on CI engine." International Journal of Innovative Research and Development (ISSN 2278–0211) 2, no. 3 (2013): 286-294.
- Singh Y, Singla A, Lohani N. Design and experimental analysis of solar water desalination system. Indian journal of engineering. 2013;4(11):43-5.
- Y. Singh, A. Singla, and A. Kumar, “Statistical Analysis of Process Parameters in Drilling of Al/Al2O3p Metal Matrix Composites,” J. Manuf. Sci. Prod., vol. 14, no. 3, Jan. 2014.
- A. Singla and Y. Singh, “Fracture surface analysis of AA2218 Al-alloy MMCs and squeeze pressure effect on fracture mechanism,” Int. J. Mater. Eng. Innov. J. Mater. Eng. Innov., vol. 63, no. 23, pp. 140–153, 2015.
- A. Singla, R. Garg, and M. Saxena, “Microstructure and wear behavior of Al-Al2O3 in situ composites fabricated by the reaction of V2O5 particles in pure aluminum,” Green Process. Synth., vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 487–497, Dec. 2015.
- Y. Singh and A. Singla, “Comparative analysis of jatropha and karanja-based biodiesel properties, performance and exhaust emission characteristics in an unmodified diesel engine,” Pollution, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 23–30, Jan. 2015.
- Y. Singh, A. Singla, A. Kumar, and D. Kumar, “Friction and wear characteristics of jatropha oil-based biodiesel blended lubricant at different loads,” Energy Sources, Part A Recover. Util. Environ. Eff., vol. 38, no. 18, pp. 2749–2755, Sep. 2016.
- Y. Singh, A. Singla, and S. Bhurat, “Tribological behavior of pongamia oil-based biodiesel blended lubricant at different loads,” vol. 38, no. 19, pp. 2876–2882, Oct. 2016.
- A. Singla, R. Garg, and M. Saxena, “Effect of Heat Treatment on Microstructure and Tensile Properties of A356/V2O5 Insitu Composites,” Int. J. Manuf. Mater. Mech. Eng., vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 1–10, 2016.
- Y. Singh, A. Singla, A. Upadhyay, and A. K. Singh, “Sustainability of Moringa-oil–based biodiesel blended lubricant,” Energy Sources, Part A Recover. Util. Environ. Eff., vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 313–319, Feb. 2017.
- Y. Singh, A. Singla, A. K. Singh, and A. K. Upadhyay, “Tribological characterization of Pongamia pinnata oil blended bio-lubricant,” Biofuels, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1–8, Jul. 2017.
- Y. Singh, A. K. Singh, A. Singla, A. K. Upadhyay, and A. Kumar, “Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects Development and tribological characteristics of bio-based lubricant from Jatropha curcas oil Development and tribological characteristics of bio-based lubricant from Jatropha curcas ,” Energy Sources, Part A Recover. Util. Environ. Eff., vol. 39, no. 16, 2017.
- Y. Singh, A. K. Singh, A. Singla, and A. K. Upadhyay, “Development and tribological characteristics of bio-based lubricant from Jatropha curcas oil,” Energy Sources, Part A Recover. Util. Environ. Eff., vol. 39, no. 16, pp. 1725–1732, Aug. 2017.
- Y. Singh, A. Singla, and A. K. Singh, “Tribological characteristics of Mongongo-oil–based biodiesel blended lubricant,” Energy Sources, Part A Recover. Util. Environ. Eff., vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 332–338, Feb. 2017.
- A. Singla, S. Krishna Moorthi, and A. Rahiman, “Electrochemical Materials from the Fungal Mineralization of Manganese,” 2018, pp. 31–37.
- Y. Singh, A. Sharma, G. Kumar Singh, A. Singla, and N. Kumar Singh, “Optimization of performance and emission parameters of direct injection diesel engine fuelled with pongamia methyl esters-response surface methodology approach,” Ind. Crops Prod., vol. 126, pp. 218–226, Dec. 2018.
- A. Singla, R. Garg, and M. Saxena, “Wear Properties of A356/Al2O3 Metal Matrix Composites Produced by Insitu Squeeze Casting Techniques,” 2018, pp. 213–217.
- G. Louchaert, R. Garg, A. Singla, R. Gupta, and M. S. Goyat, “Influence of Nanoparticle Type, Size and Concentration on Performance and Safety of Epoxy Composite Adhesively Bonded Metal Joints: A Critical Review,” 2018, pp. 61–66.
- A. Singla, D. Kumar Jangir, and A. Verma, “Effect of Rolling and Galvanizing Process on Mechanical Properties of Mild Steel,” 2018.
- Jangir, Dinesh Kumar, Ankit Verma, Krishna Moorthi Sankar, A. S. Khanna, and Amneesh Singla. "Influence of Grain Size on Corrosion Resistance and Electrochemical behaviour of Mild Steel." Int. J. Res. Appl. Sci. Eng. Technol 6 (2018): 2875-2881.
- A. Singla, M. S. Goyat, and S. Sahu, “Synthesis of Silver Nano Particles on Sol-Gel Base and Its Effect Against Water Purification,” 2018, pp. 187–191.
- Y. Singh, P. Singh, A. Sharma, P. Choudhary, A. Singla, and N. K. N. K. Singh, “Optimization of wear and friction characteristics of Phyllanthus Emblica seed oil based lubricant using response surface methodology,” Egypt. J. Pet., vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 1145–1155, Dec. 2018.
- A.Sharma, Y. Singh, N. K. Singh, and A. Singla, “Sustainability of jojoba biodiesel/diesel blends for DI diesel engine applications- taguchi and response surface methodology concept,” Ind. Crops Prod., vol. 139, p. 111587, Nov. 2019.
- Goyat, M. S., Vikram Jaglan, Vikram Tomar, Guillaume Louchaert, Arun Kumar, Kaushal Kumar, Amneesh Singla et al. "Superior thermomechanical and wetting properties of ultrasonic dual mode mixing assisted epoxy-CNT nanocomposites." High Performance Polymers 31, no. 1 (2019): 32-42.
- Y. Singh, A. Sharma, S. Tiwari, and A. Singla, “Optimization of diesel engine performance and emission parameters employing cassia tora methyl esters-response surface methodology approach,” Energy, pp. 909–918, Feb. 2019.
- S. Choudhary, S. Choudhary, S. Vaish, A. K. Upadhyay, A. Singla, and Y. Singh, “Effect of welding parameters on microstructure and mechanical properties of friction stir welded Al 6061 aluminum alloy joints,” Mater. Today Proc., Jul. 2019.
- N. Singh, Y. Singh, A. Sharma, and A. Singla, “Effect of addition of copper nanoparticles on the tribological behavior of macadamia oil at different sliding speeds,” Energy Sources, Part A Recover. Util. Environ. Eff., 2019.
- “Production of Biodiesel/Diesel Fuel Blends from Waste Cooking Oil and Their Emission Analysis on Unmodified CI Engine’’ published in the proceeding of The 1st National Conference on Science, Engineering and Technology (REDSET 2014), 17-18 October 2014, Gurgaon, India.
- Paper presented in the International conference Nano for Energy and water 22-24. Feb 2017 Dehradun , India
- Paper Presented in International conference on Innovative research in “Mechanical, Material, Industrial, Automotive , Aeronautical and Nano Technology(MIANT 2018), 3 Feb 2018 at JNU, New Delhi.
- Paper Presented in International conference of computational & Experimental Methods in Mechanical Engineering(ICCEME-2019),3-5 May 2019.
- Poster presentation on 'A Comparative review of biodiesel production from Edible and Non-Edible oil' in ICAMEES-2018.
Biomass Stove with efficient energy(File no. 201911011348)
Effect of Nano additives shape, size and concentration on the tribological behaviour of bio lubricant.