Dr. Anil Kumar
BSc (Chemistry, Zoology, Botany), Meerut University, Utter Pradesh
MSc(Chemistry), Meerut University Utter Pradesh
Ph.D. (Chemistry), University of Rajasthan, Rajasthan
Area of Specialization:
Research & Publication:
- Derives Stanniques De L’Heptanetrione-2, 4, 6, Bull. De La Soc. Chem, France, 1-2, 46, (1983).
- Some Novel Triorganotin (IV) Derivatives of β, σ Triketones, Polyhedron Great Britain, Vol. 2, No 9, pp. 907-916, 1983.
- β, σ Triketonates Derivatives of n-Butyltin (IV) and Their Pridine Adducts, Synth. React. Inorg. Met.Org. Chem., Marcel Dekker, Inc, New York, 15(7), 907-921 (1985).
- An integrated approach for the development of KG offshore marginal fields, Society of Petroleum Engineers, SPE 129016-PP Copyright 2010.
- Analysis of CO2 Swelling and Modeling of PVT Properties of Reservoir Fluid of an Onland Field of Gujarat, India, CMTC-439520-MSCarbon Management Technology Conference, Texas, USA, 2015.
- Technological Options for recovering Heavy Crude Oil Petrotech-95, 1995.
- Engineering Applications of Phase Behavior Studies, Petrotech-99, 1999.
- Safety and Environment Management in the Petroleum Industry, Petrotech-99, 1999.
- Frozen Hydrate for the transport of Natural Gas- an Alternate to LNG, Petrotech-01, 2001.
- Value Added Utilization of Natural Gas Petrotech-03, 2003.
- Monitoring of Gas Lift Wells for Lift Optimization, Liftech-2006.
- Application of Phase Behavior studies in Reservoir characterization, AAPG, 2006.
- Analyses of Performance of Gas Lift Cycle in the wells on Intermittent Gas Lift, Petrotech-07, 2007.
- Sub surface pressure survey to analyze the performance of intermittent gas- lift, Petrotech-09, 2009.
- Sand consolidation by chemical treatment using indigenously developed chemicals, Petrotech, 2014.