Dr. Nirlipta Priyadarshini Nayak
Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
Ph.D, Mining Engineering (specialization in Mineral Processing), NIT Rourkela, 2015
M.Tech, Mining Engineering (specialization in waste management), NIT Rourkela, 2009
M.Sc Geology (Ore Deposits), Utkal University
- Contribution: Mineral Exploration & Processing, Waste management, Fuel Geology
- Interest: Mineral Engineering, Ore Geology, Exploration Geology, Petroleum Geology
- Nayak, N. P., Kumar, H., Bhist, S (2021) “Application of hydraulic flow unit for prediction of flow zone in carbonate reservoir” Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 677, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12517-021-07052-z
- Nayak, N. P. (2021) Design of beneficiation scheme of Banded Hematite Jasper using Mineralogical characterization study, Material Proceedings Today, vol-47, 47, 15, 5364-68, http://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.06.086
- Nayak, N. P., Mahapatra S., Jain A. (2021) Application of Mine Excellence software in flyrock prediction & mitigation, Material Proceedings Today, vol-47, 47, 15, 5364-68, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.08.282.
- Nayak, N. P. (2021) Characterization of blast furnace flue dust- an assessment for its utilization, Material Proceedings Today, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.09.417
- Nayak, N. P. (2020) “Beneficiation Study of Barsuan Iron Ore Slime to Produce Pellet Grade Concentrate”, SMTST 2020 National Conference on “Sustainable Management of Environment & Natural Resource through Innovation in Science and Technology, 7-8, August, Dehradun
- Nayak, N. P., Ahmed, S., Imam, A (2019) “Optimization of Shovel-Dumper combination in Lignite Mine: A case Study”, Journal of Mine, Metal & Fuel, Vol.67, No.11
- Nayak, N. P. And Pal, B. K (2017) “Beneficiation of Goethite-Laterite Ore”, Journal of Mine, Metal & Fuel, Vol.66, No.4
- Nayak, N. P. And Pal, B. K (2015) “Pre-Concentration Of Iron Ore Slime In Magnetic Separator, International Journal Of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, Vol. 4, No.8, August.
Lifetime member of SME (Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration)