R. P. Soni
Adjunct Faculty (equ. - Professor)
B.E. (Chemical Engineering), University of Roorkee
Area of Specialization:
Offshore production operations, Onshore production operations, Workover and stimulation operations, sick well analysis and remedial measures etc., Evaluation of process design for production installations both offshore and onshore, Offshore and onshore construction, Artificial lift optimization, Production equipment maintenance, Production planning - preparing future projections etc., Data analysis
Research & Publication:
- Installation, commissioning and integration of HRC platform with HPC. Topside modifications at HRG, HRA etc.
- Bringing on stream South Heera oil field- involving the installation of HSA and HSB platform along with pipelines and topside modifications at HPC adding about 35000BOPD.
- Bringing on-stream gas from HX and HY platforms with pipelines and topside modifications at HPC adding more than a million cubic meters of gas.
- Installation and commissioning of SBHT-42 inch second Bassien Hazira Gas pipeline along with the installation of the additional deck at the existing platform and topside modifications.
- Capacity enhancement of platform BPB from 10 MMSCMD to 12.5 MMSCMD and then to 15 MMSCMD- Additional equipment, pipelines, wellhead platform BE etc.