Pursuing Ph.D. from National Law School of India University, Bengaluru.
LL.M in Constitutional and Administrative Law from the Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
B.A.LL.B (Hons.) from National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor of Law at Ramaiah College of Law, Bengaluru
- Worked as an Assistant Professor of Law at Presidency University, Bengaluru
- Worked as an Associate at Avigna Law Associates, Bengaluru
- Affirmative Action and emerging trends in reservation jurisprudence
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Decentralisation and Local Self Governance
- Criminal Law and Comparative Criminal Law
- “Decentralised Democracies: A Study of Local Self-Government in India and Europe” published in Volume IV Issue I of the International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation.
- “Delegated Legislation: A Study of Its History, Evolution, and Contemporary Position in India, United States of America and United Kingdom” published in Volume III, Issue 5 (2020) of the International Journal of Law, Management, and Humanities.
- Member of the Karnataka State Bar Council
- UGC-NET, December 2019
Honours and Achievements:
- Won the Best Paper Award at the International Conference on Law and Social Transformation organised by Alliance University, Bengaluru
- Won the Best Paper Award at the National Conference on Government Accountability and Transparency: A Global Perspective, organised by Asian Law College, Noida
- Won the Best Paper Award at the National Seminar on Recent Trends in Development of Constitutional Law in India, conducted by KLE College of Law, Navi Mumbai.
- Invited by St. Joseph’s College of Commerce, Bengaluru to deliver a lecture on the Constitution of India on the occasion of Constitution Day 2021.