Pursuing Ph.D. from NALSAR, Hyderabad;
LLM, 2018-2019 (Constitutional and Human Rights Law) from National Law University, NewDelhi. (Gold Medalist);
UGC NET Qualified in 2019; and
B.B.A.LL.B. (2009-2014) from Symbiosis Law School, Symbiosis International University, Pune
Aditya started his professional life as a corporate professional. He worked at Deloitte Advisory for 4 years. During his tenure in Deloitte, he specialized in Global eDiscovery, Managed Review Services, and Compliance Management. He has international work experience of two years. While he was in Germany, he managed a team of around 180 international European contract attorneys based out of Berlin and assisted the client vis-a-vis their forensic and data production responses/ compliance to courts across the globe. Prior to joining UPES, he was working with Amity University Rajasthan. His doctoral work is premised on challenges of legal pluralism to the principle of constitutional morality and its implications on human rights discourse.
Constitutional philosophy, Legal pluralism, Human rights, Legal Theory, Gender and the law.
- “Book Review: Why Religious Freedom Matters For Democracy: Comparative Reflections From Britain and France for a Democratic ‘Vivre Ensemble’ by Myriam Hunter-Henin” in Constitutional Law & Administrative Law Journal (CALQ) Vol. 6 Issue 1. (2021)
- “Book Review: Rathore’s ambitious venture off the well-trodden path of preambular disquisition” in NLIU Law Review Vol. 11 Issue 1 (2021).
- “Judicial Misogyny: When 'Preserver of Rights' further the culture of misogyny and 'rape culture'” in The Gujarat National Law University Law Review (GNLU Law Review) Vol. VIII, Issue 1. (2021).
- “Book review – Kashmir: History, Politics, Representation” in CASIHR Journal of Human Rights Practice, RGNUL Patiala Vol. IV, Issue 2. (2021)
- “Competing Challenges of Public Morality to Constitutional Morality: Comparative Study of Mob Justice in Sub-Continent Countries” in Comparative Constitutional Law & Administrative Law Journal (CALQ) Vol. 5 Issue 1 (UGC Care Listed Journal). (2021)
- “Hate Crimes Against LGBTIQA+ & Crumbling Human Rights: Continuing Impact of Section 377 IPC & The Criminal Justice System” in NIU International Journal of Human Rights Vol. 7 (UGC Care Listed Journal). (2020)
- “Lloyd Case Material – Human Rights Law” (Co-authored with Dr. Vikram Singh). Publishing House: Thomson Reuters, ISBN: 978-93-89407-58-7 (2020)
Honours and Achievements:
- Gold medallist in LLM
- International Work experience in Civil law tradition