Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), Faculty of Law, University of Allahabad
- LL.M. in Business Laws, NLSIU
- UGC NET QUALIFIED
- PhD (Pursuing), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
Area of Specialization
- Business Laws and Intellectual Property Rights
Research & Publications
- Paper entitled “Human Trafficking: Critical analysis and effectiveness of laws and policies in India” accepted for publication in Journal of Banaras Hindu University, Centre for the study of Nepal.
- Published a paper entitled “Nexus between Merger, Acquisitions and Competition Law” in Bharati Law Review, Volume IV, Issue 3, Jan. - Mar. 2016. (ISSN NO.:2278-6996)
- Published a paper entitled “Protection of Witness and Whistle Blower in India” in The International Journal of Humanities & Social Studies, Volume III, Issue XII, December 2015. (ISSN 2321 - 9203)
- Published a paper entitled “Role of Media in Preventing and Combating Corruption” in Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR), Vol.2, Issue-2, 2016 (ISSN: 2454-1362).
- Published a paper entitled “Competition Commission v. Sectoral Regulators: Striking the Balance” The Developing World Review on Trade and Competition, Volume III, Issue I, January 2014. (Published by Gujrat National Law University).
- Prepared Competition Law module for LL.M. Course to be run in Karnataka Open State University, Mysore under the supervision and guidance of Dr Sairam Bhatt (National Law School of India University).
Research Paper & Conferences
- Presented Paper entitled “Cyber Terrorism” in Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial International Law Seminar 2017 organized by School of Law, IIMT Delhi on January 21, 2017.
- Attended Faculty Development Workshop on "Outcome Oriented Inspirational Teaching & Quality Legal Research" held at College of Legal Studies, UPES, Dehradun during January 3rd-7th, 2017. • Attended “National Workshop on Doctrinal Legal Research”, The Centre for Criminology & Victimology & Professor Theodore Eisenberg Centre for Empirical Legal Research at National Law University, Delhi from August 8 - 10, 2016.
- Attended Road Show on IPR Awareness and National IPR Policy organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) along with Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), Government of India at Pure & Cure Healthcare Pvt. Ltd, Haridwar, Uttrakhand on July 06, 2016.
- Presented a paper entitled “Human Trafficking: Critical Analysis and Effectiveness of Laws and Policies in India” in International Seminar on “Dimensions of Human Trafficking: Problems and Solutions” organized by Banaras Hindu University, Centre for the Study of Nepal, Faculty of Social Sciences from February 24 - 26 , 2016.
- Presented a paper entitled “Malpractices in Media v. Ethics in Media” in National Seminar on Media & Regulation: A Critical Analysis organized by School of Mass Communication (SOMC), IMS Unison University, Dehradun from January 29 - 30, 2016.
- Presented a paper entitled “Access to Medicine in India: A Crisis or Miracle” in the National Seminar on the Evolving Regime of Intellectual Property Protection which was organized by Jawaharlal Nehru University, Public Health Foundation of India and Third World Network under the umbrella of Health Economics Association of India (HEAI) from November 2-4, 2015.
- Presented a paper entitled “Role of Media in Preventing and Combating Corruption” National Seminar on Menace of Corruption and Black Money in India: Issues and Perspectives organized by Rajiv Gandhi National Law University of Law, Punjab on August 22, 2015.
- Presented a Paper in National Seminar on The New Dimensions of Human Rights Violations in the Contemporary Times: Challenges and Solutions, organized by Army Institute of Law, Mohali¸ on September 19-20, 2014.
- Attended Outreach Programme on “Higher Education Institution’s and Structured Innovation” Organized by MHRD - IPR CHAIR, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee in collaboration with College of Legal Studies, UPES.
- Participated as a delegate on National Seminar- Cum training Programme for Law Teachers on “Integrating Cyber Laws into Law Teaching” held at National Law School of India University, Bangalore, 2014.
- Participated as a delegate, in Consilience 2013 on the theme “Data Protection and Cyber Security in India” held at National Law School of India University, Bangalore, 2013.
- Volunteered in One day Conference on “Advantages of Madrid Protocol” held at National Law School of India University, Bangalore, 2013.
- Rapporteured and participated in roundtable on “Patent and Copyright Law in India: Emerging issues” held at National Law School of India University, Bangalore, 2012.