- Co-Founder and Legal Designer bootstrapping and resourcing startups in the area of Legal Design and Lawtech.
- Legal Designer, qLegal, London.
- Legal Advisor, practising at the Madhya Pradesh Bar.
- Convener, Law and Tech Society of DSNLU.
- Managing Editor, Jural Quorate Legal Research Journal of DSNLU.
- Master of Law (LL.M.) in International Business Law, with specialization in Competition Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Merger Control, International Commercial Law, International Commercial Arbitration and International Commercial Contracts from Queen Mary University of London, U.K.
- Bachelor of Art and Legislative Law with Honours (B.A., LL.B. Hons.) major in Media and Advertising Law, International Contracts and E-Commerce, Medical Law from Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam India.
Honours and Achievements:
- Winner, Manthan Youth Convention, Citizens for Accountable Governance, “Multi-furcation of Federal Justice System”2013.
- a) Contribution: Developed contract transformation techniques, visual contracts and Lawtech tools for commercialization of Legal Design, Data Valuation in Digital Merger Assessment suggested creation of an impact scale.
- b) Interests: Legal Design, Digital Mergers, Competition Law, Data Privacy, Gender Justice, Communication Strategizing
- Opportunistic Investments during the COVID-19 Crisis, International Journal of Law and Jurisprudence, Volume I Issue II
- Member, Society of Legal Scholars, U.K.
- Member, Madhya Pradesh Bar Association
- Member, Legal Design Alliance U.S.A.
- Member, Visual Contracts Community, E.U.
Papers published in journals:
- Opportunistic Investments during the COVID Crisis, International Journal of Law and Jurisprudence, Vol. I, Issue II, 2020
- The Google Debate, World Journal on Juristic Polity, Volume II Issue I, 2016
- The Economics of Simplicity, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya’s Idea of Socialism in the Present Day Indian Context, Volume I Issue I, 2013
- Papers presented in conferences:
- “Theorizing Live-in-Relationships: Accommodating Morals into the legal periphery”, National Seminar on Role of Ethics, Values and Morality in Law in 21st Century, organized by Hidayatullah National Law University, Naya Raipur C.G., 2015
- “Impasse”, National Seminar on Gender Issues in Media, organized by National Law Institute University Bhopal, M.P., 2015
- “The Economics of Simplicity”, National Seminar on Lohiya’s Socialism in The Present Day Indian Context organized by Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow, U.P., 2013
- “Adam’s Honour, Psychology Entangled with Pride: A research on gender bias crimes in India”, National Seminar on ‘Gender Issues in India: Sensitisation, Reflection and Solutions organized by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, Punjab, 2012
- Saxena Gunjan, “Opportunistic Investments in Covid-19 Crisis”, Vol. I. Issue II, International Journal of Law and Jurisprudence pp184-194, (2020).
- Saxena Gunjan, Chaturvedi S., “The Google Debate”, Vol. I, Issue II, Volume II, Issue I, World Journal on Juristic Polity, ISSN:2394 5044, pp123-130, (2016)
- Abstract Art Painting,
- Indian Mythology and Vedic Literature,
- Yoga & Squash.