Email : email@example.com Password:
Qualification:Ph.D (Pursuing) from National law University, Jodhpur.
Graduation : B.A.(Political Science Hons)LL.B(Hons), from National Law University, Odisha
Post Graduation: LL.M (Specializing in Intellectual Property Rights) from National Law University, Jodhpur.
Area of Specialization
Intellectual Property Rights, Environmental Law, Biotechnology Law.
Research & Publications:-
- Paper titled ‘Novelty in gene patenting: a moral dilemma- comparative study of U.S and Europe’ published in International Journal of Socio-legal Research.
- Paper titled ‘Future of Innovation and Commerce: Confluence of Copyright in Audio-Visual trade Industry and the underlying issues.’ Published in International Journal of Law, Management & Humanities.
- Paper titled ‘The Battered woman and the XYY Supermale: Developing contours of criminal behaviour in criminal defenses and their analysis in the light of the defence of insanity in India’ published in Law Audience Journal of Law.
- Paper titled ‘From photocopiers to pirates: study on concept of fair dealing in Indian copyright law with brief analysis of D.U. photocopy judgment’ published in Pen Acclaims Journal of Law.
- Paper titled 'Right or Wrong: Analysis of Jurisprudence & Legal Framework Moral Rights in the arena of film industry' published in Supremo Amicus Journal of Law.
- Paper titled ‘Future of Innovation and Development- confluence of intellectual property rights and sustainable development’ published in Lexamour’s Cotemporary Legal issues in India, published by back to the life publications, 1st Edition, 2019.
- Paper titled ‘Revisiting Judicial Independence and Judicial Accountability debate in India: Vicissitudes of judicial structural mechanisms and the need for internal reformative strategies’ published in Journal of Law, MATS University, Raipur.
- Paper titled ‘Prisoner's Rights: The Indian Scenario’ published in Journal of Indian Law and International Relations.
- International Conference on International Trade Laws, Campus Law Centre, Delhi University.
- National Conference on Copyright and Technology, DIPP Chair on IPR, National Law University, Jodhpur.
- International conference on ‘Judicial Independence and Judicial Ethics’, MATS University, Raipur.
- International conference on ‘Intellectual Property Rights Emerging Trends, Global Perspective”, Department of Law, Mumbai University.
- International Conference on ‘Environment Protection- Issues and Challenges’, organized by IMS Unison University, Dehradun.
- National Conference and Panel discussion on Contemporary Legal Issues in India, NIMT Law School, Greater Noida.
- Five days lecture series on 'International Investment Law’ at National Law University, Jodhpur
- Four days lecture series by Prof. Jane Winn on “Impact of Globalization on National Legal Systems, Resurgence of Legal Pluralism, Law & Economics of Technology, Innovation Regulatory Culture & Regulatory Competition” at National Law University, Jodhpur.