Mrs. Anwesha Pathak Singh
Academic Background (Degrees, University Name & Year of Passing):
- Pursuing PhD from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed (To Be University) in Study Concerning the Legal Status of Geostationary Orbit and Space Debris.
- LLM (Silver Medal) in Constitutional and Administrative Law from New, Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed (To Be University) (2019)
- BA LLB (Hons.) from New, Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed (To Be University) (2017)
- Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights from New, Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed (To Be University) (2016)
- Diploma in Cyber Laws from New, Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed (To Be University) (2014)
- Assistant Professor at Ajinkya DY Patil University, Pune (September 2020 – August 2021)
- Assistant Professor at New, Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed (To Be University) (September 2018- August 2020)
- Legal Executive at Consultadd Inc. (January 2018 – August 2018)
- Legal Assistant at Legalance LLP (May 2017 – December 2017)
Honours and Achievements:
- Attended Faculty Development Program from 18 July 2022 to 29 July 2022 at School of Law, UPES
- Delivered a Webinar on Evolution of Space Laws and Its Importance on 12 February 2022
- Attended Refresher Course organized by Ministry of Education in collaboration with Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Mission on Teachers, and Teaching from 21 March 2022 to 4 April 2022
- Senior Editor and Member of the Review Panel of JusCorpus Legal Magazine
- Senior Editor at Lex Gaze Legal Magazine
- Western Zone Coordinator for Surana and Surana Trial Advocacy Moots
- Space Laws and Air Laws
- Media and Entertainment Laws
- Sports Laws
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Published Paper titled “Clash of Jurisdiction between IPR and Competition Law” in CCI Journal on Competition Law and Policy, 2020.
- Published a Paper Titled “Communication and Law” published in SCOPUS Journal of Information and Technology in 2019
- Paper Titled “Media and Law” published in SCOPUS Journal of Media and Communication in 2019
- Paper Titled “Mergers and Acquisition” published in SCOPUS Journal of Competition Law and Economics in 2019
- Presented Paper Titled “Woman Power- Myth!” at National Conference on Gender Justice at National Law University Jodhpur.
- Presented Paper Titled “Privatization- Profit or loss” at “International Conference on Humanitarian Law, Privatization of armed conflict” at Nirma University.
- Presented Paper On “Refugee Rights at the Web Conference at RGNLU, in the “International Conference on Human Rights of Refugees”.
- Presented Paper On “Minority Rights” at the Web Conference at RGNLU, in the “International Conference on Minority Rights”.
- Presented Paper Titled “Whale of The Ocean-India” At The International Conference organized by GNLU, On “India’s Foreign Relations - Southeast Asia and The Indian
Ocean: Strengthening the Political, Economic, Security And Cultural Prospects”
- Presented paper on “Economic Implications of Food Security Act 2014 “in the International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence Studies with ISSN 2348-8212