Mr. Deepanmol Singh
Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Health Sciences and Technology (Dehradun), 2020-Pursuing
M.S. (Pharmaceutical Analysis), National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali, 2013-2015
B. Pharmacy, University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 2009-2013
Area of Specialization:
Biosensor development based on Electrochemical analysis, Molecularly Imprinted Polymers, HPLC/LC-MS Method Development, GC-MS based analysis of Plant extracts
Career Graph :
- Completed dissertation project in M.S. on the topic “DoE approach to study the factors affecting the stability of peptides during quantitation by LC-MS” under the supervision of Dr. Saranjit Singh (HOD) Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, NIPER- Mohali.
- Worked in National Dope Testing Lab (2015-2016): worked on projects such as Detection of Anabolic steroids in horse urine by GC-MS, Detection of corticosteroids, beta blockers, stimulants, narcotics in horse urine by using MRM analysis in LC-MS/MS, Detection of Narcotics and stimulants in human urine by LC-MS.
Guided by : Dr. Alka Beotra (Scientific Director, NDTL)
- Pursuing Ph.D (final year) from UPES, Dehradun, on topic “Design and development of point of care device using nano-transducers for monitoring and analysis of thyroid hormones” under the supervision of Dr. Ashish Mathur, Senior Associate Professor, UPES, Dehradun.
Papers published in journals: 6
Book chapter: 1
Papers presented in conferences: 2
- Deepanmol Singh, Ashish Mathur, Smriti Arora, Souradeep Roy and Neeraj Mahindroo. (2022). Journey of organ on a chip technology and its role in future healthcare scenario, volume 9, 100246. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsadv.2022.100246.
- Sapna Jain, Bhawna Yadav Lamba, Sanjeev Kumar, Deepanmol Singh (2020). Strategy for repurposing of disposed PPE kits by production of biofuel: Pressing priority amidst COVID-19 pandemic. Biofeuls, volume 545-549 https://doi.org/10.1080/17597269.2020.1797350
- Singh D, Bansal A, Jain A, Tyagi LK, Mondal S, Patel RK. GC-MS based lemon grass metabolite analysis involved in the synthesis of silver nanoparticles and evaluation of photo-catalytic degradation of methylene blue. Biometals. 2021 Oct;34(5):1121-1139. doi: 10.1007/s10534-021-00337-6.
- Nandi SK, Singh D, Upadhay J, Gupta N, Dhiman N, Mittal SK, Mahindroo N. Identification of tear-based protein and non-protein biomarkers: Its application in diagnosis of human diseases using biosensors. Int J Biol Macromol. 2021 Dec 15;193(Pt A):838-846. doi: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2021.10.198.
- Singh D, Joshi K, Samuel A, Patra J, Mahindroo N. Alcohol-based hand sanitisers as first line of defence against SARS-CoV-2: a review of biology, chemistry and formulations. Epidemiol Infect. 2020 Sep 29;148:e229. doi: 10.1017/S0950268820002319
Research & Publications:
- Chemicol: Concepts in Pharmacy, Publisher Jagjit Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd. (Textbook for pharmacy undergraduate students)
- Deepanmol S., Shalu Jhajra and Saranjit S. MRM Method Development by LC-MS to Study the Factors related to Peptide Stability
- Sakshi S., Deepanmol S. and Sandeep KV. Packaging and Labeling Requirements of Pharmaceuticals in Regulated Markets like US and India
- Deepanmol S., Shilpa P. Relevance of Physio-chemical properties of PEGylated liposomal doxorubicin
- Indo-US conference on Molecular Modelling and Informatics in Drug Design (M2ID2), Mohali
- Implementation of latest Guidelines in human and horse doping: Interaction between Testing Authorities and Doping Control Laboratories, New Delhi
- Biosafety preparedness for handling potential biohazardous material in laboratory setting at NDTL, New Delhi
- 66th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress (IPC) on “Role of Indian Regulators and Pharma industry” at Hyderabad
- One Day workshop at UPID on “Design Thinking” at Noida
- APTICON on “Challenges for global competitiveness of pharmacy practices relevant to education” at Greater Noida.
- Seminar on Data analytics, Visualization and AI&ML in Healthcare, Dehradun
- A national seminar on “Industry Expectations from Academia” at Greater Noida
Jeevan Patra, Deepanmol Singh, Sapna Jain, Neeraj Mahindroo, Chapter 13 - Application of Docking for Lead Optimization, Editor(s): Mohane S. Coumar, Molecular Docking for Computer-Aided Drug Design, Academic Press, 2021, Pages 271-294
Chemicol: Concepts in Pharmacy (for pharmacy entrance exams GPAT/NIPERJEE). Second edition, JPH publishers (2021). (Available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.in/Chemicol-Concepts-Pharmacy-Relevant-NIPER/dp/B082VJRVR6
Continuous Education Programme:
- PCI sponsored continuous education program on “Current trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences”
- AICTE sponsored continuous education program on “Resurgence in Pharmaceutical Education” at Faridabad
- S. L. Nasa award for Excellence in Teaching (2017)
- Association of Pharmacy Teachers of India (APTI)
Honours and Achievements:
- Awarded All Rounder Student award Panjab University 2013
- Qualified NIPER-JEE-2013 with all India rank 5.
- Qualified GPAT 2013 all India rank 46
Music, Dance, Cricket, Chess, Calligraphy, Reading/ Learning Historical texts