Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences), Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan, HP, India, 2020
M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)Shoolini University,Solan, HP, India, 2012
B.PharmacyHimachal Pradesh University, Solan, HP, India, 2010
Area of Specialization:
Antibacterial peptides and peptoides, Pharmaceutical formulations, Drug delivery systems, Green synthesis of metal oxides, Nanotechnology
Career Graph :
- Assistant Professor : April 2022–continued. School of Health Sciences and Technology, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
- Assistant Professor : January 2020-April 2022. Chandigarh College of Pharmacy, CGC Landran, Mohalli, Punjab, India.
- Research Scholar : June 2013 – Dec 2019. Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan, HP, India.
- Sharma D, Choudhary M, Vashistt J, Shrivastava R, Bisht GS. Cationic antimicrobial peptide and its poly-N-substituted glycine congener: Antibacterial and antibiofilm potential against A. baumannii. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2019 Oct 20;518(3):472-8.
- Sharma D, Shrivastava R, Bisht GS. In Vitro Efficacy of Lipid Conjugated Peptidomimetics Against Mycobacterium smegmatis. International Journal of Peptide Research and Therapeutics. 2020 Mar;26(1):531-7.
- Sharma D, Bisht GS. Recent Updates on Antifungal Peptides. Mini Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry. 2020 Mar 1;20(4):260-8.
- Sharma P, Sharma D. Chapter 9: Biology and Chemistry of Essential Oils. In Aromatic Plants: The Technology, Human Welfare and Beyond. 2021 Apr 8 (pp. 197-216). Nova science publishers, ISBN: 978-1-53619-322-0.
- Sharma D, Kumar K, Bisht GS. A Mini-Review on Potential of Neuropeptides as Future Therapeutics. International Journal of Peptide Research and Therapeutics. 2022 Jan;28(1):1-3.
- Sharma D, Sharma M, Bisht GS*. Recent updates on folate targeted drug delivery systems in cancer: a minireview. Current Cancer Therapy Reviews. 2022 (Accepted).
- Sharma D, Bisht GS*. A Mini-review on Nanodelivery Systems as Therapeutics in Cancer. Current Cancer Therapy Reviews. 2022 (Accepted)
- Masters study Fellowship (2010-2012, Shoolini University)
- Teaching Assistant University Fellowship (2013-2015, Department of Pharmacy, JUIT)
- ICMR Fellowship (2015-2019, Department of Pharmacy, JUIT)
- Registered Pharmacist (Himachal Pradesh State Pharmacy Council Membership- 31355)
- Best oral presentation award in International conference on Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Research, 28-29th Mar, 2018 at Bahara University, Solan, India.
Honours and Achievements:
- Successfully completed the ICMR project on “Synthesis, characterization, and antibacterial evaluation of peptides and their poly-N-substituted glycine congeners” funded by ICMR Delhi (Role: Research Assistant).
- Qualified Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT-2010)*(GPAT exam is conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi to evaluate candidates for admission of Pharmacy graduates into postgraduate programmes at premier institutions in India).