Dr. Rohini Verma
- Ph.D., National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) S.A.S Nagar, 2022
- M.S (Pharm.)(Natural Product Chemistry), National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) S.A.S Nagar, 2015
- B. Pharm., Punjab Technical University, 2013
- March 2021- March 2022: Sr. Expert scientist at OmniActive Health Technologies.
Honours and Achievements:
- Was selected and invited to present research work at The second Russian GxP summit in Sochi, Russia; in June 2018.
- Qualified government Graduate Pharmacy aptitude test (GPAT) fellowship in 2013 for Master’s programme.
- Qualified NIPER-JEE 2015 competitive entrance examination for PhD. Admission and secured government fellowship for Doctoral studies.
- Received BRAVO Award for excellent performance in OmniActive Health Technologies
- Analysis of various natural products to evaluate their potential in drug discovery and development
- Extraction and enrichment of bioactive in natural extracts by various extraction techniques for nutraceutical development.
- Characterization and biological evaluation of plant extracts and phytoconstituents using modern spectroscopic
- HPLC-based Method development for Natural Products.
- Inventor in US Patent filed by Omniactive Health Technologies, “Valerian composition for sleep management.”
- Reyaz Hassan Mir, Gifty Sawhney, Rohini Verma, Bilal Ahmad, Parveen Kumar, Soni Ranjana, Asha Bhagat, Sreedhar Madishetti, Zabeer Ahmed, Sanjay M Jachak, Sangdun Choi and Mubashir Hussain Masoodi*, “Oreganum Vulgare: In-vitro Assessment of Cytotoxicity, Molecular Docking Studies, Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Activity in LPS Stimulated RAW 264.7 Cells”, Medicinal Chemistry (2020) 16: 1.https://doi.org/10.2174/1573406416666200904110828
- Mahajan N, Kumar V, Maurya R, Khare P, Mangal P, Verma R, Kumar V, Kaur J, Madhukar JS, Kiran KK, Bishnoi M. Allicin-rich garlic extract alleviates high-fat diet-induced complications in rats: A nutrigenomic study. Hrana ishrana. 2021;62(1):1-4.