Shraddha Manish Gupta
Ph.D. (Pursuing since 2018) – Doctoral thesis research on ‘Development of Newer Anti- Alzheimer’s Agent Based on Indene Scaffold’ under the supervision of Dr. Neetesh Jain and Dr. Ashok Behera.
Master of Pharmacy (2006 August) – Pharmaceutical Chemistry - N.D.M.V.P.S. College of Pharmacy, Gangapur Road, Nashik- 422429, Maharashtra, India (Pune University)
Bachelor of Pharmacy (2003 June) - N.D.M.V.P.S. College of Pharmacy, Gangapur Road, Nashik- 422429, Maharashtra, India (Pune University)
- Assistant Professor (March 2022 – continue), School of Health Sciences and Technology, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy, DIT University, Dehradun. (Sept. 2018- 2021)
- Research Assistant, Monash University, Malaysia. (Aug.2017-Aug.2018)
- Senior Assistant Professor, Modern Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Indore (Aug. 2011- Nov.2012)
- Assistant Professor, NMIMS Deemed University School of Pharmacy and Technology, Shirpur. (July2010-Feb.2011)
- Assistant Professor, B M College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Village, Indore, Madhya Pradesh (Sept. 2009- Apr. 2010)
- Lecturer, MGV’s SPH college of Pharmacy, Maharashtra (Sept. 2006- June 2009)
- Assistant Lecturer, SSDJ College of Pharmacy, Maharashtra (Sept. 2003- July. 2004
Papers published in journals: 7
Papers presented in conferences: 3 (International conferences), 11 (national conferences)
- Shraddha M Gupta, Ashok Behera, Neetesh K Jain’In-silico identification, and characterization of Indene analogues targeting acetylcholinesterase for Alzheimer’s disease.’ at Monash University, Malaysia in MONASH INITIATE 2021 conference (June2021) scientific program.
- Shraddha M Gupta, Sushil K Chaudhary, Ashok Behera, Neetesh K Jain2 “Therapeutic efficacy of Hispolon, a polyphenol for management Alzheimer’s Disease” in drug discovery summit-2020 in at international web conference on “Exploring New Horizons in Drug Research, Discovery & Development” on October 9-10, 2020. Conducted by Baddi University in association with Chandigarh Region Innovation and Knowledge Cluster (CRIKC) & CIPLA foundation.
- Shraddha M Gupta, Sushil K Chaudhary, Neetesh K Jain “Anti-inflammatory drugs in Alzheimer’s disease: A preclinical analysis” at APTICON-2019 on October 11-13, 2019, at DIT University. India and abstract in International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. Page No: 179
- “Effect of Excipients on in-vitro intestinal permeation of Ciprofloxacin” at IPC (Indian Pharmacopeia Commission)- 2003 at Pune (M.S), India
- “Synthesis and Antifungal activity of Various Piperazinyl Benzothiazine Derivatives” at IPC-2005 at Hyderabad (A.P.), India
- “Synthesis and Antifungal activity of N-(alkyl/aryl)-α-(2,3-dihydro-3-oxo-1,4- Benzothiazine-2-yl) Propionamide Derivatives” at IPC-2007 at Varanasi (U.P.), India
- “QSAR (Quantitative Structure Activity Relationship) and Molecular Modelling of novel PIM protein kinase inhibitors” at IPC-2010 at Manipal. India
- “Optimization of test masking technique of oral suspension of Cefpodoxime Proxetil” at IPC-2010 at Manipal.India
- “Quantitative estimation of Alcohol from marketed herbal formulation by Gas Chromatography” at 3rd IPA convention-2011 at Indore. India
- “QSAR and Molecular modelling of novel PIM protein kinase inhibitors” at National Conference on Green Chemistry and Environment, Oct-2011. Indore, India.
- “In-Vitro Antioxidant Activity of Curcuma longa” Conference on Advances in Pharmaceutical Research and Chemistry, National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training and Research, Bhopal, India, March 2012.
- Poster presentation entitled as: ‘Design, Molecular docking, and in-silico studies of Indene analogues for Alzheimer’s Disease.’ On 5 days national conference on “Recent Advancement in Pharmaceutical Sciences” (18-22 Jan2021) at Devsthali Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy.
- Poster presentation entitled as: “Novel Indole Analogues as Inhibitors of Acetylcholinesterase Enzyme, their Synthesis, Evaluation and Uses Thereof (Patent Application Number: 202211065309)” at International Young Researchers conclave- 2023 organized at UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) on 19,20 January 2023
- Attended workshop on 'Systematic review and Meta-analysis' on Sept 2017 at MONASH University Malaysia.
- Attended workshop on 'Scientific writing and Editing' on July 2018 at MONASH University Malaysia.
- Computer aided Drug design
- Lead Optimization.
- Drug repurposing, Novel drug discovery.
- Neurodegenerative Disorders, Alzheimer’s Diseases.
- Quantification of Ethanol Content in Traditional Herbal Cough Syrups published in Pharmacognosy Journal. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5530/pj.2017.6.128 2017, 9, 6,821-827. IF 1.085
- Singh, S., Sanwal, P., Bhargava, S., Behera, A., Upadhyay, S., Akhter, M. H., Gupta, M., & Gupta, Shraddha. M. (2022). Smart Advancements for Targeting Solid Tumors via Protein and Peptide Drug Delivery (PPD). Current Drug Delivery, 10.2174/1567201819666220427132734. Advance online publication. https://www.eurekaselect.com/204141/article, Bentham Scopus, IF 2.565
- Shraddha M Gupta, Neetesh K Jain, Rohitash Yadav, Meryem Erol, Ismail Celik, Manish Gupta, Ashok Behera (2022).; Computational investigation of the interaction of novel indene methylene analogs with acetylcholinesterase inhibitors for Alzheimer’s disease: from both dynamics and thermodynamics viewpoint in "Letters in Drug Design & Discovery”, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2174/1570180819666220623144252. Bentham Scopus, IF 1.099, ISBN: 1875-628X (Online)
- Quantum Dots in the Biomedical World: A Smart Advanced Nanocarrier for Multiple Venues Application published in Archiv der Pharmazie, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/ardp.202200299. IF 4.613
- Preclinical models for Alzheimer’s disease: past, present and future approaches published in ACS Omega https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.2c05609. IF 4.132
- Indene-Derived Hydrazides Targeting Acetylcholinesterase Enzyme in Alzheimer’s: Design, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation in Pharmaceutics, https://doi.org/10.3390/pharmaceutics15010094, IF 6.525
- Shraddha Manish Gupta, Neetesh K Jain, Ashok Behera; "Computational ADME analysis and Antioxidant potential of 5-methoxy-2-methyl-1H-indol-3-yl)-N'- (substituted benzylidene) acetohydrazide derivatives for neuroprotection”. in “Journal of International Academy of Physical Sciences” [ISSN0974-9373] https://www.iaps.org.in/journal/index.php/journaliaps/article/view/952
- Sulindac: A review of its Pharmacokinetics, Preclinical and Clinical aspect’ submitted in ChemistrySelect Journal. (Under review).
- Current Scenario for the management of type II diabetes through investigation of Conventional & Non-Conventional Pharmacotherapeutic Approaches in Frontiers in Pharmacology Journal. (Under review).
- Deepika Raina, Siddharth Singh, Shraddha M Gupta; A Diffusing Liquid Composition for Management of Neuropsychiatric Disorders and Methods of Preparation Thereof; Indian patent filling number:202211017553, March26,2022. (published)
- Shraddha M Gupta, Neetesh K Jain, Ashok Behera, Devendra Kumar, Dinesh Rishipathak; Indomethacin derivatives as multitargeting agent for Alzheimer's disease management and process for synthesis. Indian patent filling Application Number: 202211065309, November15,2022. (published)
- Life Membership of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI), Membership no: MA/LM-992
- Life Membership of Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA).
- Registered Pharmacist in India. (Registration No: MH-72245)
- American Chemical Society (ACS) Community Associate (Membership no: 32382428)
- Affiliate Member of Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), Membership no: 687220. Member of International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP), Netherland, Membership no: 38626. (2020-2021)
- Life Membership of Indian Society of Chemists and Biologists (ISCB) Membership no: LF 1186/2022
- “Nanotechnology-Based Smart Pharmaceutical Nano-carriers for Nutraceutical Delivery” book chapter in entitled book: Naturally Occurring Nutraceuticals in Health Management, Apple Academic Press, CRC Press, (A Taylor & Francis Group), Ontario, Canada in 2023.
- Clinical trials, regulatory considerations and Market overview of antibiotics (2023).; accepted in Antibiotics – Therapeutic Spectrum and Limitations, Elsevier.
Honours and Achievements:
- Secured 3rd prize on Poster presentation entitled as: “Novel Indole Analogues as Inhibitors of Acetylcholinesterase Enzyme, their Synthesis, Evaluation and Uses Thereof (Patent Application Number: 202211065309)” at International Young Researchers conclave- 2023 organized at UPES on 19,20 January 2023
- Received certificate of excellence as “Women Researcher Award” at International Research Awards on Science, Health, and Engineering SHEN 2021 Awards
- Certificate of appreciation for a Mentor in CSIR-SRTP (2020) program under Interdisciplinary Approach for Sustainable Use of Resources project-13. (From June-August-2020)
- Honoured to be a Keynote Speaker on CIIES Webinar at DIT University on: Pharmaceutical Innovation: A Step towards making Atma-Nirbhar Bharat.
- Secured 78% (A+) grade in AICTE approved FDP under ARPIT entitled as “Advances in drug discovery and formulation development”. By IIT BHU, Varanasi.
- Secured 71% in SWAYAM online certification course on ‘Analytical Techniques’ (15 weeks, 4 credit) offered by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Qualified GATE-2004 in pharmacy discipline conducted by IIT Delhi for M.Pharm. Admission (GATE Percentile-96; All India Rank-341).
Personal interests: Travelling, Meditation and Instrumental Music.