Dr Jyoti Upadhyay
- B.Pharm, HNB Garhwal University
- M.Pharm (Clinical Pharmacy), SGRRITS, Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun
- PhD (Pharmaceutical Sciences), Kumaun University, Bhimtal
Area of Specialization:
Research & Publication:
- Rana M, Upadhyay J*, Rana A, Durgapal S, Jantwal A, 2016. A Systematic Review on Etiology, Epidemiology, and Treatment of Cerebral Palsy. International Journal of Nutrition, Pharmacology and Neurological Diseases Vol 7 (4): 76-83.
- Upadhyay J, Joshi R, Singh B et al., 2017. Application of Bioinformatics in Understanding of Plant Stress Tolerance. Plant Bioinformatics. 347-374.
- Upadhyay J, Rana A, Upadhyay G. 2016. A Prospective Study on Prevalence of Epilepsy Disorders And Drug Utilization Pattern. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. Vol. 10 (3): 1-4.
- Upadhyay J and Joshi Y, 2011. Observation of drug utilization pattern and prevalence of diseases In Elderly patients through home medication review. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. Vol. 4 (1): 143-145.
- Shabir H Wani, Prateek Tripathi, Abbu Zaid, Ghana Shyama Challa, Anuj Kumar, Vinay Kumar, Jyoti Upadhyay, Rohit Joshi, Manoj Bhatt 2018. Transcriptional regulation of osmotic stress tolerance in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Plant Molecular Biology 97(6):469-487.
- Jyoti Upadhyay*, Mahendra Rana, Amita Rana, Sumit Durgapal and Satpal Singh Bisht 2018. Congenital anomalies prevalence in Kumaun Region of Uttarakhand, India. International Research Journal of Pharmacy. Vol 9(10): 94-100.
- Upadhyay J, Upadhyay G, Joshi R, Juyal V. 2014. Effect of rhododendron flower juice on the bioavailability of Amlodipine in rats. International Journal of Bioassays. Vol 3 (2): 1734-1737.
- Rana M, Rana A, Bisht SS and Upadhyay J*, 2017. Neural Tube Defects, Its Etiology: Environmental Exposures and Genes, Possible Risk Factors. Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Research. Vol 9 (2): 131-138.
- Upadhyay J, Rana M, Juyal V, Rana A, Bisht SS. 2017. Effect of pesticide exposure on the Female Rats and their pups throughout their Gestation Period. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. Vol 10 (8):2535-2537.
- Jyoti Upadhyay*, Mahendra Rana, Amita Rana and Satpal Singh Bisht. 2018. Birth disorder prevalence in the hilly region of Uttarakhand. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. Vol 7(5): 665-661.
- International Conference on Viruses and RNAi, October 04-06, 2018 held at International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, New Delhi, India.
- International Conference on Global Initiative of Academic Networks, held on 2-7 April 2018, Food for a Healthy Planet at School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Attended International Conference on Potential Impact of Pesticides on Environment and Human Health (ICPIPEHH-2017) 2nd –4th November 2017 held at Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore and Presented oral presentation on the topic Effect of glyphosate-based herbicide in female Wistar rats and their pups throughout their gestation period.