Dr. Raj Kumar Tiwari
Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
Research & Publication:
- Nutraceuticals: A Better Solution to Current Health Issues, Advances in Pharmacological Sciences (Hindawi Publication) (accepted) [Scopus indexed]
- “GCMS analysis of essential oil composition of Clerodendrum serratum: A traditional plant of India”, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Clinical Research, (2017), 10(7). [Scopus indexed]
- “Evaluation of In-vitro antioxidant potential of root extract of Clerodendrum serratum”, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Clinical Research, (2017), 10(4). [Scopus indexed]
- “Targeted Metabolite Analysis of Iridoids of Paederia foetida: A Popular Tribal Edible Plant of Northeast, India”, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 2017, 29(8), pp 1713-1717. [Scopus indexed]
- “Quantitative analysis of secondary metabolites in aqueous extract of Clerodendrum serratum”, International Research Journal of Pharmacy, (2016), 7(12), 61-65. [Scopus indexed]
- “Gastroprotective mechanism of Paederia foetida Linn. (Rubiaceae) – a popular edible plant used by the tribal community of North-East India”, BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, (2015) 15, 304 [SCI Indexed]
- Antimicrobial and analgesic activity of few traditional dishes of tribal people of Tripura, India. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology, (2011), 5(1), . 461-464. [Scopus indexed]
- Participated as a delegate in the “70th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress (IPC-2018)” to be held during December
- 21st - 23rd, 2018 in Amity University Delhi-NCR, India.
- Participated and presented papers at the International Conference on “Globalization of traditional medicines” on December 6-7, 2018 at Mae Fah Luang University, Chiang Rai, Thailand.
- Participated, International Seminar on “Herbal Pharmacovigilance: Current Scenario and Future Strategies” 31st August,2018 sponsored by Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- Tiwari, RK., Chanda, S. Evaluation of Anti-ulcer Activity of Polycapon Prostratum-An Ethnomedicinal plant of Tripura, India in 12th international congress of ethnopharmacology organized by the school of natural product Jadavpur University, Kolkata, 17-19,2012.
- Tiwari R.K., (2010) Traditional and ethno botanical investigation of some edible plants among the tribes of Tripura, India, In Choudhury M.D., Choudhury S., Sharma G. D. Sharma Status and conservation of bio-diversity in North East India. (ISBN 978-93-81084-10-6).
- Tiwari R.K., (2010) Ethno botanical plants used by the peoples of Kadipur Dist. Faizabad, UP India, In Choudhury M.D., Choudhury S., Sharma G. D. Sharma Status and conservation of bio-diversity in North East India. (ISBN 978-93-81084-10-6).