Dr. Ravinder Kaushik
Assistant Professor Selection Grade
Papers published in journals: 50
Papers presented in conferences: 15
Citations: 405 in Google Scholar, 237 in Scopus
He has done his Post Graduation in Food Science and Technology
He has done his P.h.D. in Dairy Chemistry
- Taught in Shoolini University, Solan for five years and eleven months
- Taught in Amity University, Noida for one year and two months
Honours and Achievements:
- National Eligibility Test conducted by Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Pusa, New Delhi.
- Institutional Fellowship by ICAR for the Ph.D. program (3.5 years, 2009 to 2013).
- “Certificate of Appreciation” for outstanding research work in the field of Dairy Processing for Academic session 2012-2013 by NDRI, Karnal.
- Contribution: 50 research and review articles, guided three Ph.D students and one M.Phil student
- Interests: Food Process Technology
9 Scopus papers, one book chapter and one International Book
Projects or Ph.D.s guided
Co-PI in DST Project, guided three P.hD students and one M.Phil student
- Kumar N, Kaushik, R and Chawla, P. (2018). Quality Control and Waste Utilization for Agriculture and Dairy Products. New India Publishing Agency, New Delhi, India. ISBN: 9789387973206, pp264
- Kumar N, Kaushik, R, Chatanta, DK and Chawla, P. (2017). Human Health and Nutrition with special emphasis on dairy and cereal products. GYANkOSH Publishers & Distributors, ISBN: 978-81-932755-7-3
- Sanju B. Dhull, Prince Chawla and Ravinder Kaushik (2019). Nanotechnological Approaches in Food Microbiology, CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, In Editing, ISBN: 9780367359447.
- Professional Memberships/Fellowship:
- Member of Editorial Board of “International Journal of Food and Fermentation” published by New Age Publications, New Delhi.
- Member of Editorial Panel of “International Journal of Food and Nutrition” published by “Acta Scientifics”
REFER IN JOURNALS
- Food Chemistry, Journal of Hazardous Materials, Cereal Chemistry, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, Journal of Food Science and Technology, European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Trends in Environmental Analytical Chemistry, Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management, Indian Journal of Dairy Science, Food Bioprocess Technology, Cyta-Journal of Food, Resource-Efficient Technology, Biomedical Chromatography and Journal of Food Engineering
- Personal interests: Research