UPES student Suvansh Duggal from B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering 2015, cracks GATE and ISRO examination in his very first attempt. Suvansh cracked GATE 2019 with an AIR 346 and 99.8 percentile. The score helped him get through the interview of a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, where he worked as an Executive Officer. He attempted GATE again in 2020, as he believed he could score better. The hard work paid off and he was awarded an AIR 30 in GATE 2020. He also cleared the ISRO written examination for the post of Scientist/Engineer (Mechanical).
To Plan Your Visit To Our Campus
- UPES campus is open with limited staff and facility access.
- Visitors are advised to check current status of campus timings and days before starting their journey.
- Visitors are advised to visit only UPES Bidholi campus
- Visitors to follow government guidelines for interstate and intra state travel to visit UPES campus.
- Visitors are advised to fill Self-declaration form available on UPES website before planning a visit (Mandatory requirement) Click Here to Download Form
- All visitors to have updated Arogya setu app install with vaccine details updated (if already vaccinated) (Mandatory requirement)
- Visitors to follow COVID guidelines and adhere to appropriate behaviour at all times – Wear mask, hand sanitization
- Campus visit timings - Monday – Friday 10:00AM – 4:00PM
- Only 1 parent/companion is allowed with student at UPES campus.
- No personal vehicle will be allowed inside campus premises.
- Faculty/Support availability subject to duty roster at all academic & non-academic department.