- Entry of relatives/friends of employees to be avoided to the maximum extent. In case of an essential entry, there will be a health check-up at the gate.
- Entry of e-suppliers like Amazon, Flipkart, Big Basket, etc. is to be avoided. The collection will be done at the campus main gate or at designated spots.
- The number of visitors to MDC will be reduced. Only essential entries will be allowed after a health check-up at the entry.
Procedures for Invited Guests
- Campus hosts to complete a pre-requisite form prior to the guest's arrival
Travel within City Limits
- All buses will be disinfected completely at regular intervals
- All buses will be re-routed to avoid plying through containment areas
- To maintain social distancing, one person will be allowed in a single row of 2-seater (aisle seat to be blocked) and middle seat will be blocked in a 3-seater row
- The buses will be filled from the last (back) row to front and vice-a-versa while alighting from it
- Frequent disinfection of all rods and handles at the beginning and the end of each trip
- Availability of hand sanitizers in each bus and sanitization to be done while entering the bus
- Wearing mask to be a mandate for each employee
- As far as possible, usage of mass public transport will be avoided
- Car passes to be issued by admin dept.
- In case of a cab, at most three people will be allowed at a time