Duration of Program 2 years (4 Semesters)
- Masters degree in Fashion designing imparts knowledge about fabrics and styles, fashion trends, sketch designs, and about various colours and their family
- The course aims to advance design practice that gives the strategies to create specialised propositions and to target specific areas of commercial markets
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
- Fashion Designer
- Product Developers
- Design samplers and buyers
- Graphic designer
- Stylist in Fashion Brands, export industry and fashion retail
2. B. Tech/ B.E. in any relevant discipline/B. Arch/ BFA/Interior Design/B.Des/BVA
3 year degree such as B.Sc./ BA/BFA/ BVA in Applied Art/Design of any other relevant disciplines (with min. 50% marks) + 1 year of relevant industry experience.
2 years M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Computer Science, CSE, IT subjects / domains (only for Interaction Design). Or equivalent
UPES Design Aptitude Test (UPES-DAT) followed by personal interview and a presentation on the work portfolio.
|Name of Test||Mode of Test||Date of Test||Duration||Last Date to Apply|
|UPES-DAT||Online||8 April 2021||1 hr||4 April 2021|
- Date of interview and portfolio presentation will be announced post UPES-DAT result
Valid & Qualified CEED Score followed by Portfolio Presentation & Interview
Date of interview and portfolio presentation will be announced post UPES-DAT result.
Scholarship: 50% waiver for 1st semester tuition fee on 10% seats in each program
Disclaimer: Only one category of scholarship can be availed by student, Multiple scholarship to one candidate will not be granted